major heating issue with normal use

Rebel 2.6

major heating issue with normal use

My Robin gets heated up on doing pretty much anything.It gets cool when I am not using it,but as soon as I use it to call or listen to songs or browse web,it gets heated up(very hot).

I am beginning to worry now since I like the phone and I dont want to change it because of this reason.

Please help me.What should I do to solve the issue?

3 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: major heating issue with normal use

Everything is disgusting about this device and the customer service is awesomely a failure who dont even know that they modded the ROMS to **bleep**. Even a 9 year old baby would develop a better Stable ROM for their Phone. Every customer is in a mess. ROBIN Makers have made their money and now dancing in joy. Never trust a New coming Company. 

Rebel 2.6

Hey,I think I have solved the issue,I downloaded this app called "cooling master".This app showed me the heavy apps running on  my mobile which are leading to over heating issue.It showed that "Cortana" app was some how the reason for it.I deleated the app.Later I also changed the charger for my Robin.Now there is no heating issue.I am not exactly sure which change solved the problem,whether it was cortana or the new charger but Robin is now cool.

hope this helps.

Rebel 3.0

Get a custom rom, block the A57's. welcome to Qualcomm terrible 20nm chips.