[ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

SOLVED
Rebel 1.2

Re: [ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

Thanks for the awesome rom!

I have tried 05/26 build, but the audio quality is not good as 05/24 build.

The sound is broken when I listen to the music with earpiece.

Is it related to the patch "ether: Add factory audio solution" ?

Rebel 2.8

vwlshrtg wrote:

Has anyone else noticed bizarre stuttering issues over the last week or so of nightlies? I haven't been able to tie it to any one app or behavior. The phone will be chugging along just fine and then suddenly, often while tapping home or trying to open another app or notification, it will stutter and freeze up for seconds at a time. Then it'll go back to normal. Over time though, without a reboot, the stuttering will stack up and everything will take longer than it should or have 2-3 second freezes before anything happens. Even a soft reboot makes it disappear for a day or so, though.

The last couple of times it's happened I've also gotten seemingly random "Unfortunately $app_x has stopped" reports. CM Crash Reporter (ha), weather provider, and a few other things. No apps that I've installed, all built-in stuff. The freezin behavior persists after these notices. I haven't been able to grab any logcat data because, well, I don't know how to predict when it's going to happen yet.

Yeah, I have. It's terrible actually. It went from smooth as butter to randomly freezing. I'm guessing dirty nightly installs is the cause.

Rebel 2.8

Wi-Fi is draining my battery crazy weather it is on or off it has done this since about the 5-6 nightly anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

This is a known bug, where battery stats are crazy, don't worry Smiley Wink

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

hey, 

is the loud volume issue still present at the latest nightlys?

greez soecky

Rebel 2.6

soecky wrote:

hey, 

is the loud volume issue still present at the latest nightlys?

I've been running CM on my Robin for a week now (...wow, has it really been a week? feels like I just got it!) and the volume has no problem. Goes up really high if I want it high, but the lowest setting is very quiet. Stock Nextbit software had the really bad issue with the volume but CM hasn't had it (at least since the May 23 nightly and since). 

Rebel 2.8

I've noticed that with my SIM card on straight talk also I have LTE but it feels like 3g or even 2g speeds.
Rebel 3.0

tehsu wrote:

vwlshrtg wrote:

Has anyone else noticed bizarre stuttering issues over the last week or so of nightlies? I haven't been able to tie it to any one app or behavior. The phone will be chugging along just fine and then suddenly, often while tapping home or trying to open another app or notification, it will stutter and freeze up for seconds at a time. Then it'll go back to normal. Over time though, without a reboot, the stuttering will stack up and everything will take longer than it should or have 2-3 second freezes before anything happens. Even a soft reboot makes it disappear for a day or so, though.

The last couple of times it's happened I've also gotten seemingly random "Unfortunately $app_x has stopped" reports. CM Crash Reporter (ha), weather provider, and a few other things. No apps that I've installed, all built-in stuff. The freezin behavior persists after these notices. I haven't been able to grab any logcat data because, well, I don't know how to predict when it's going to happen yet.

Yeah, I have. It's terrible actually. It went from smooth as butter to randomly freezing. I'm guessing dirty nightly installs is the cause.

I was hoping dirty updates were the cause of the problem, so yesterday I did a full clean wipe and then flashed the 5/29 nightly. Nope. Still stuttering. :\

Rebel 2.8

Just jumped on CM13 last night. Seems faster with minimal stutter. Anyone know why signal is in roaming when I'm on my home network? Doesn't normally do that.

Rebel 3.0

I am on 30th of May Nightly and still have the jankyness. Basically on occasion when i press the home button it pauses for up to a couple of seconds then comes back.