[ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

SOLVED
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: [ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

@cyanogen - Just took a look at the Light customization under Display. For the Notification light, I saw at the bottom, there's an Apps section. Was this meant to be scrollable? 

Screenshot_20160510-144445.png

#NextNow
Rebel 3.0

@Khang That section will become scrollable if you add specific app notification customizations using the + sign at the top. It's not terribly intuitive, but that is the native behavior. Note that you'll only be able to customize the length of time the LED is on and the speed of the flashing -- on other devices you can pick custom colors by app as well, but the Robin only seems to support a white LED flash.

Hope that answers your question!

Rebel 2.8

how's it going everyone? i've been trying to build CM 13.0 for my Nextbit Robin
my build environment: Linux Mint 17.2 Rafela 64-bit

but my build has been failing w/the following:

samadhi@samadhi-mint ~/robin $ make -j8 ether
============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=6.0.1
CM_VERSION=13.0-20160511-UNOFFICIAL-ether
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_ether
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-a
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=generic
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a53.a57
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.16.0-38-generic-x86_64-with-LinuxMint-17.2-rafaela
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=MOB30J
OUT_DIR=/home/samadhi/robin/out
============================================
Checking build tools versions...
external/speex/Android.mk:55: TODOArm64: enable neon in libspeex
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/copybit.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/copybit.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/copybit_priv.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/copybit_priv.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/c2d2.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/include/qcom/display/c2d2.h'
find: `dummy': No such file or directory
build/core/Makefile:46: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/bin/fingerprintd'
build/core/base_rules.mk:559: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/bin/fingerprintd'
build/core/Makefile:46: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib64/libwpa_qmi_eap_proxy.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:559: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib64/libwpa_qmi_eap_proxy.so'
build/core/Makefile:46: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib/libthermalclient.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:559: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib/libthermalclient.so'
build/core/Makefile:46: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib64/libthermalclient.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:559: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/system/vendor/lib64/libthermalclient.so'
No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE ether
make: *** No rule to make target `ether'. Stop.

#### make failed to build some targets (44 seconds) ####

can anyone help?

vwlshrtg wrote:

@Khang That section will become scrollable if you add specific app notification customizations using the + sign at the top. It's not terribly intuitive, but that is the native behavior. Note that you'll only be able to customize the length of time the LED is on and the speed of the flashing -- on other devices you can pick custom colors by app as well, but the Robin only seems to support a white LED flash.

Hope that answers your question!

Oh that makes so much sense! Thank you Smiley Happy

#NextNow

Hey, is anyone seeing this? You have Play Music going, the lockscreen is on, and when you turn the volume up/down, the icon doesn't move, but the volume does get louder/softer?

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

One thing I'm seeing is where the screen won't wake up using the power button.
Rebel 3.0

Khang wrote:

Hey, is anyone seeing this? You have Play Music going, the lockscreen is on, and when you turn the volume up/down, the icon doesn't move, but the volume does get louder/softer?

It seems to behave properly on mine. Which build are you on? (At least on my device, it works as expected on 5/10)

Rebel 3.2

Thank you for your work cyanogen.  ROM works beautifully on clean flash without Google apps. Flashing Google apps however caused issues for me. 

Ended up wiping everything, flashed CM, deleted cache, flashed gapps, deleted cache, booted. Google setup wizard continues to crash endlessly. Can't get past it on Owner user. Changed user to guest, both permissions enabled for setup wizard. 

Anywho, long story short, CM works great. Gapps not so much. 

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Hey @Gloe 

Are you using OpenGapps by any chance? If you are, dont. They are broken.

These ones work though Smiley Wink

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=41020

Darragh

Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.
Rebel 3.0

Darragh wrote:

Hey @Gloe 

Are you using OpenGapps by any chance? If you are, dont. They are broken.

These ones work though Smiley Wink

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=41020

Darragh

For what it's worth, OpenGApps has worked just fine for me. Make sure you flash ARM64 -- recovery should refuse to flash if you pick the wrong architecture for your device, but just in case.