[ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Re: [ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

I did a complete wipe and did not use opengapps, I used the other one that was posted in this thread. Haven't had the issue since, if I do, I will get you the logs.

Rebel 2.8

laperry1 wrote:
thanks for your response @cyanogen!

. build/envsetup.sh...check!

breakfast ether...check! is 'bib ether' an actual command?

lunch...check! i select option #30 for userdebug variant of ether

make -j8 ether...check! of course, 44-seconds later, fail... :-(

i'm usually pretty good at researching solutions to build fails, i've built numerous times for my one plus one (don't hate me ;-))

my next move it to wipe my local repository & repo sync again...

bib ether...check! WOOT! got a new shortcut!

lunch...check! i select option #23 (not #30) for userdebug variant of ether

make -j8 bacon (not ether - the real error)...check! unfortunately, nearly 3-hours later, fail...

"device/nextbit/ether/sepolicy/adspd.te:8:ERROR 'unknown type adspd_data_file' at token ';' on line 27282:
allow adspd adspd_data_file:file { create rename setattr unlink { { getattr open read ioctl lock } { open append write } } };

checkpolicy: error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [/home/samadhi/robin/out/target/product/ether/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.recovery] Error"

i think i can figure things out from here (since device is included in my local manifest, just need to merge current updates)... but i might be back, lol!!!

thanks again for watching, helping, etc...

Rebel 3.0

LOVE CM! I've been flashing it on every phone I've had since I first got on Android with the Nexus 4!

Couple questions... Any reason why not to include the trebuchet launcher? I love that thing! and does CM support USB OTG? I grabbed a C to A adapter when I saw one at Best Buy and didnt think to check for support... (The stock ROM doesn't support it) 

Again as so many people have already said thanks so much for working on this! I've had no issues!

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Junfoo the trebuchet launcher is included, like in any cyanogenmod rom Smiley Wink

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

Apparently not for me...
Rebel 3.0

There's actually a few CM apps missing. No camera/gallary apps... can't think of many others, maybe browser, messenger and a few others like that
Rebel 2.8

Built! So far so good over the past 2-days!!
Rebel 2.8

Will CM 13 ether eventually have access to the Robin's cloud storage?

Rebel 3.0

Antinaka wrote:

Will CM 13 ether eventually have access to the Robin's cloud storage?

I had literally come into this topic to ask the same question.

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

It is unlikely that CM13 will ever use our cloud functionality since it is quite proprietary. Too bad, so sad.

#NextNow