[ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Re: [ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

Any idea when Wi-Fi calling and texting will be available?
Rebel 3.0

Made me literally lol

Recognized Developer

Bossmam16 wrote:

Working on it now!

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Bossmam16 wrote:

#1 rule is to never ask devs for ETAs. I've learned this through my many years in the XDA forums. Just show your support and appreciation by flashing the ROM (be careful on nightlies as recently something borked), and bug tracking/reporting. Smiley Wink

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Thank you love the Rom have no problems just have bad service where I live.
Rebel 3.0

No cloud ever? Aw, I was hoping you guys were going to work with Cyanogen to get it supported... But I suppose it makes sense. If he can get it working on one build then who's to say it can't be made to work on another phone? I suppose the question if I want cyanogenmod, and I do, more than I want the cloud. It's like Sophie's choice, only without the death.
Rebel 3.0

Khang wrote:
#1 rule is to never ask devs for ETAs. I've learned this through my many years in the XDA forums. Just show your support and appreciation by flashing the ROM (be careful on nightlies as recently something borked), and bug tracking/reporting. Smiley Wink

What have you seen that broke recently? I had a couple of spontaneous reboots on the 5/19 nightly when I put my phone on the charger, and I've had some stuttering/weirdness with the Google Now launcher. Curious to hear how it's going for others.

Rebel 3.0

Okay, I think I found one of the broken things. On 5/19, Hotspot/tethering does not work. When you turn it on, it appears to be on for a moment, then turns itself off. If I turn it on again, the phone reboots. I'll try to grab logcat data later.
Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

I have put this ROM Mod on my phone, and it is very cool. like it  lot, though with no Robin Cloud support, as my memory depleats, I will need to flash the factory image back on.

Thanks for the killer Cyanogen hack!

-===(Colin Burhart Wilson)(www.KubrickStare.com)===-
Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

First of all thanks for the ROM and support, both great!

I noticed that with last nightly release there is no charging animation and use of notification led (about charging) when phone is turned off and power cable plugged . Didn't check it before with the other nightly but sure with the last one. Is it an known issue?

UPDATE: Actually when is off and I plug the power cable for 1 second I can see the charging animation but then the phone shows the unlocked bootloader message and if click the power button to move on it shows for a sec a little green text "charging ???/100" . Any idea ??????

Another little thing: after flashing/updating nightly is wipe cache/dalvik suggested or not necessary?

Thanks!