[ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

SOLVED
Rebel 3.0

Re: [ACRONYMS] Official CyanogenMod 13!

[ Edited ]

Another thing: I noticed that everytime I update the rom I need to flash again SuperSu otherwise everything works great but the root checker tells me I do not have root and Solid Expoler doesn't let me have full access to all the folders. But anyway it can flash CM updates and go to recovery.

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Luca but do you have root access activated in developer settings?

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

Now yes, before actually don't remember. After I flashed back supersu I wiped cache and dalvik and when I booted back I saw that some setting I had went back to default (don't ask me why) so I set them back, one of these was indeed root access. 

Let's see if now it will keep everything and how it will be after next CM Nightly Update. 

The thing that bother me most is the charging but of my previous post with phone turned off. 

Recognized Developer

There's no reason to flash SuperSU on CM.  Just turn on the root access option in developer settings. We have a nice system for getting root that's integrated with Privacy Guard and the rest of the framework. 

Luca wrote:

Now yes, before actually don't remember. After I flashed back supersu I wiped cache and dalvik and when I booted back I saw that some setting I had went back to default (don't ask me why) so I set them back, one of these was indeed root access. 

Let's see if now it will keep everything and how it will be after next CM Nightly Update. 

The thing that bother me most is the charging but of my previous post with phone turned off. 

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

Thanks !

Any idea about the charging part? 

EDIT: Confirm that after some time the lockscreen lose the wallpaper settings and just shows clock and icons with a black background. Main home screen keep the right wallpaper, but the lockscreen one doesn't. Tried reboot and change wallpaper but problem persist.

Rebel 3.0

mine, it changes the wallpaper, but than you cant change it back! 

and i ll have the loud volume issue, on 22 nightly =/

greez

Recognized Developer

[ Edited ]
Audio issues are up next now that telephony is sorted. Would love to hear who is able to get VoLTE now, and on what carrier. I'm only testing on T-Mobile. WiFi calling is *not* working yet, though I hope to resolve this in the next few days. If you don't have VoLTE, be sure you are on the radio from the April update.

Offmode charging is still outstanding, it works but the screen is off.
Rebel 3.0

Has anyone else noticed bizarre stuttering issues over the last week or so of nightlies? I haven't been able to tie it to any one app or behavior. The phone will be chugging along just fine and then suddenly, often while tapping home or trying to open another app or notification, it will stutter and freeze up for seconds at a time. Then it'll go back to normal. Over time though, without a reboot, the stuttering will stack up and everything will take longer than it should or have 2-3 second freezes before anything happens. Even a soft reboot makes it disappear for a day or so, though.

The last couple of times it's happened I've also gotten seemingly random "Unfortunately $app_x has stopped" reports. CM Crash Reporter (ha), weather provider, and a few other things. No apps that I've installed, all built-in stuff. The freezin behavior persists after these notices. I haven't been able to grab any logcat data because, well, I don't know how to predict when it's going to happen yet.

Rebel 3.0

Howdy all, I was unable to flash the 5/23 CM nightly in TWRP 3.0.2. I factory reset, then attempted to flash the CM zip and then the nano gapps. Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I will re-attempt to flash,in order to provide a log if there's nothing I missed here based on my small amount of details Smiley Sad Thanks!

#nextnow proud rebel! I love to help!
Rebel 3.0

mkbomb wrote:

Howdy all, I was unable to flash the 5/23 CM nightly in TWRP 3.0.2. I factory reset, then attempted to flash the CM zip and then the nano gapps. Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I will re-attempt to flash,in order to provide a log if there's nothing I missed here based on my small amount of details Smiley Sad Thanks!

What exactly happened when you tried to flash the CM zip?