LineageOS official nightlies

Rebel 2.8

Re: LineageOS official nightlies

[ Edited ]

I guess you haven't dirty flashed on their experimental build or you would not have clean flashed it. Try doing on of these. It's working fine for me. All nigtlies uptil now .

http://www.myandroidpage.com/lineage-os-review-official-builds-for-next-bit-robin/

Rebel 2.8

It's ok.

I reflash everything.

Camera: ok

Torch: ok

But I've got big lags that don't exist on the beta:

- in web browser (chrome, brave)

- when i launch the game "race time", the main screen is very laggy (but the game runs ok, maybe a less smooth)

Rebel 3.0

I flashed the experimental build then the nightly build over an unofficial build with no issues. Doze is working - I forgot my charging cable at work yesterday and the battery didn't discharge much overnight last night. The performance is much better than the last CM14.1 nightly builds, without the jumpiness and lag. Camera-flash-light and camera work fine, so I'm not sure what that guy goofed.
The only bug I noticed is that I cannot set the threshold at which battery saver mode automatically turns itself on; the settings app crashes when I try to access that area.
I didn't flash a root package because I have no use for root; I'm hoping to find a kernel without secure boot verification so I can use Magisk to enable Android Pay.
Rebel 2.8

I do has those issues. those will eventually get fixed. They are just getting started. Doze mode seems working and im not sure if they have turned ON those disabled core 4 and 5 . But yeah , performance is good.I'm Happy with that.

Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]
I belive lags are noticed because the CPU's A57 cores are not active. I've noticed this problem since the first cm14.1 build. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.
Can you please run Octane benchmark on chrome and see what score you get? http://chromium.github.io/octane/
On cm13 you'll get about 7000 and cm14.1/los14.1 you'll get about 2500.
This is the one thing that forces me to stay on cm13 for now. Hopefully will be resolved soon!
Rebel 2.8

You are right. I just made the test and obtain 2600.

I understand nos the lags, thanks you
Rebel 3.0

Oddball question.  Does it appear to be able to support OTG?

Rebel 3.0

New build out today it's quite good much smoother then it has been previously for me going to take it for a spin in the morning.
Rebel 2.8

I just flashed today's build, it seems smooth and looks great.

I came straight from stock to this build so sadly am unable to contrast against previous builds but will happily share my findings in the coming days.

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]
Yup @Socali, 2238 on yesterday's build too.

Comparatively, 7891 on my stock 5X.

But I'm not noticing lags on my Robin.