LineageOS official nightlies

Rebel 2.8

Re: LineageOS official nightlies

[ Edited ]
Nope on the OTG. I just checked.

Using my cable and drive which works for other USB C Devices and OTG Checker App.
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]
Apologies if I am repeating what is already known. But CPU-Z confirms that the A57 cores aren't active on the 6th Feb build. I'm now noticing a little stuttering here and there.
Rebel 3.0

**bleep**.  OTG isn't a huge thing, but non lack of full core usage is another.  I'll wait until i slightly more stable or milestone is reached.  Good to know we have options though.

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]
True that. If it were my only device it would p*ss me off but as it is my secondary. Not a deal breaker for me.

I just spotted a weird anomaly with the 06 Feb build.

If you power off, on starting the phone it goes to the boot logo and then reboots. Almost makes you think it is bootlooping.

Tested 5 times in a row. Each time it boots to lineage logo, then back to bootloader unlocked warning before booting successfully.

As a side note, I am running it without root.
Rebel 3.0

That's great to know in advance though, especially since I wouldn't be rooting it either.
Rebel 2.8

I suppose it may act the same with SuperSU flashed, but as I didn't I thought it pertinent to flag.

I think I will revert it to stock until the next build. The CPU thing is irking me now. 😄
Rebel 3.0

In better news, since the phone is working only on 32-bit, low-power cores the battery life is way better than it was with all cores working. In the attached battery snapshot I've had about 58 minutes screen on time so far, with location services on pretty much nonstop because Ingress is running.
Rebel 2.8

when will we be getting lineage theme engine Smiley Sad
Rebel 3.0

Kincadium wrote:

Oddball question.  Does it appear to be able to support OTG?

Unfortunately I've gotten a reply striaght from Khang himself that the Robin isn't wired to support OTG.. Rather sad considering all the USB accessories out nowadays...

Rebel 3.0

Which is surprising given the lack of SD card. I know there's always the cloud option but the idea that it would no longer be accessible had to come up at some point. Just seems like an oversight.