LineageOS official nightlies

Rebel 3.0

Re: LineageOS official nightlies

Ashtac wrote:
I think it may have something to do with privacy settings works fine with crdroid.

Brilliant! Thanks @Ashtac ... I went into privacy guard (which I have enabled by default for all apps) and disabled it for the pebble app and by George that did the trick.. I was also able to pair my jaybird x2s as well. Thanks for the tip!

Rebel 3.0

If you really want to make it reboot, try using the WiFi hotspot feature for a few minutes. Every time I tethered a WiFi device to my Robin on Lineage OS it rebooted within 30 minutes.
I've switched to Omni ROM; there are fewer features to fiddle with, but there's no problem with battery drain in idle and it performs well without stuttering lags.
Rebel 3.0

Nope but I've noticed that now when I stream music to my car the artist name and song name isn't displayed
Rebel 2.8

I have randomly reboot as well. Laggy sometime.
Rebel 2.8

Does the latest build work smoothly?
If you are using the build #20170314, run octane benchmark and show its score, please.
http://chromium.github.io/octane/
Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know, which processor architecture do I have to choose for opengapps?
I think, it's arm64, but the thing is, at lineageos (<- klick) there is a link to opengapps (<- klick), and there's arm (without 64) preselected.

Rebel 3.0

It's arm64. If you're ever in doubt on any Android thing with the Google Play Store there is an OpenGApps app that will detect the correct architecture; you'd of course have to install it before flashing a custom ROM since you'd have no Google Play Store without GApps installed.