[OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

Rebel 2.6

Re: Omni for Nextbit Robin [PRE-NIGHTLY] 20161027 [NOUGAT/Android-7.0]

is wifi hotspot error fixed in 8/01/2017 build? 

Recognized Developer

Rebel 3.0

The current weekly is running smoothly on my Robin, thanks Dev. OTA worked perfectly.

Has anyone enabled encryption on Omni / Robin. I have a few questions

1. Will the setting > security > encryption option enable disk based or file based encryption. I don't see an option in the developer options affecting this, although "convert to file based encryption" might appear only after disk based is activated.

2. More importantly, do you think TWRP supports encryption? I had CM13 encrypted, but could not get TWRP to decrypt or mount the volume. In order to flash Omni I had to revert to stock, reflash twrp, then flash omni. Mainly I don't want to lose ability to take weekly Omni updates.
Recognized Developer

I haven't tried to encrypt the device AFTER installing Omni. I am still using the encryption from the stock images but it works just fine in TWRP
Rebel 2.8

Re: [OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

please fix camera problems ...not opening and force closing also rom is moving slow ...also camera is just a blank screen with the buttons not seeing anything through the camera..i love this rom and would like to stay on it but im just hoping these things get fixed in the next update..thanks btw for the hardwork yall put into the rom

Recognized Developer

Get logs
Rebel 2.6

Hello, thanks for such good rom. I just received my Robin today and installed your rom here.

Anyway, I'm quite curious about the CPU frequency, seems it tries to push the highest freq. Mine mostly on 1.44GHz, no gaming just social network and android wear. I attached logcats and CPU frequency of my phone.
Also I attached the package list of Android System which became the most consuming app, if it helps. Thanks.

Catlog: here

CPU Frequency:

Spoiler
Screenshot_20170110-192327.png

Android Package:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170110-192313.png

Rebel 2.6

The dev can't fix any of your purported problems without proper documentation.  Look here for what's needed:  https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70428884&postcount=201 

Recognized Developer

[ Edited ]

habiebraharjo wrote:

Hello, thanks for such good rom. I just received my Robin today and installed your rom here.

Anyway, I'm quite curious about the CPU frequency, seems it tries to push the highest freq. Mine mostly on 1.44GHz, no gaming just social network and android wear. I attached logcats and CPU frequency of my phone.
Also I attached the package list of Android System which became the most consuming app, if it helps. Thanks.

I'm rewriting the entire device tree from scratch. 

Rebel 2.8

Where's the best place to watch for when the rewrite is done?