[OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

Recognized Developer

Re: Omni for Nextbit Robin [ALPHA] 20160721

[ Edited ]
Don't quote the OP 😎

I can disable the live fingerprint sensor so it only works if the screen is on. Up to you guys.

CyanogenMod (and all the ROMs based on it, or using their device tree and kernel) have it set to only accept fingerprint when the screen is on and locked.
Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]
Leave it on and if anyone would rather have it off when you get a chance create a flashable zip that can turn the feature off or viceversa...

Edit: After using the rom for a few days I think it's better if the fingerprint scanner is left off and turned on by the press of the power button instead. I've noticed with it always on it doesn't always work and more often than not I have to press the power button anyways to turn on the fingerprint scanner anyways.
Rebel 3.0

Sorry for my bad manners 😭 ... I would say leave it off as that's typically the standard. I have to lock my phone with a random finger so that it'll actually lock (Nextbit made the scanner too good and fast lol. Not something I'd thought I'd complain about) or just let the screen timeout.
Rebel 3.0

@jakew02 just flashed, booting now. So f#@king excited. Will report back. Thanks man!

#nextnow proud rebel! I love to help!
Rebel 3.0

@jakew02 Omni is working absolutely beautifully!!

My only issue is that I can't get A.R.I.S.E. Deuteronomy 2.1 to work. Ugh! #audionerdproblems

Rebel 3.0

@jakew02 I think I might have found the culprit for ViperARISE sound mod not working. Is there any way you remove the DSP Manager app, even just as a trial build? I truly believe there might be lots of us that would absolutely love being able to flash ViperARISE mods with this amazing ROM, and I'm willing to work with you to get it working properly if that's Okay? Thank you so much.
Recognized Developer

That's our built in equalizer. You can remove it by deleting /system/app/DSPManager.apk
Rebel 2.8

facing a little battery draining issue, could you please add other battery options such as efficiency mode , balanced mode etc . there is a problem with wifi reception 

Rebel 3.0

The rom is really good. But I keep having issues with the camera not connecting. Anyone else with that issue?
Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

@C-Dog someone mentioned that they had better success using Google Camera, in terms of the FC-ing when zooming.

I'd try to sideload that Smiley Happy

Here's a link to an ARM64 7.0 compatible version: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/camera/camera-4-1-006-126161292-release/google-camera-4-1-00...