[OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

Rebel 1.2

Re: Omni for Nextbit Robin [PRE-NIGHTLY] 20161027 [NOUGAT/Android-7.0]

anyone having problems with screen rotation?
Rebel 2.8

Sorry i cannot remember, and since my phone is down cause of broken screen, nor can i test.

If you are having issue work rotation since its a prenightly i would day it's probably a known bug.
Rebel 3.2

Yes, when i ran this I too had auto rotation issues

Rebel 2.8

Auto rotate was broken for me too.
Rebel 3.0

I was forced to come back to this R because it has great audio output funnily enough. In camera mode there are some rotation issues but for me - Chrome, YouTube and Netflix have been working well. What issues are you'll having?
Rebel 3.0

FYI - anyone who loses the camera and wants it working again on this 7.0 ROM (because it is just fantastic)

Temporary workaround - Dirty flash via fastboot 1450 updater zip from NextOS thread! Hey presto camera works again.
Someone with more brains than me please look and let me know why that works. thanks.

Rebel 3.0

New build for 12/20 is up. I read that SIM isn't detected and there's several FCs though.
Recognized Developer

I cannot stress enough how bad it is to flash random builds that I upload UNLESS THEY ARE LINKED VIA THE OP

Mostly they are completely untested and I haven't even had time to flash them myself. They won't brick you but they will almost certainly be completely broken, example this build.

CAF finally released 7.1.1 tags 2 days ago so I have been merging it in and making periodic builds to ensure it at least compiles.

I'm guessing that phone and several other telephony related services are dying, since I haven't gotten around to updating blobs from the nougat beta or added back any of the telephony dependencies.

Please, have patience and do not use anything that I have not explicitly released to the public.
Rebel 3.0

The link on XDA takes you directly to that build. Might not want to have that if you don't want people downloading it.
Recognized Developer

New build is up, please check OP.

Thanks

Happy Holidays