[ROM][Nougat][Unofficial]ResurrectionRemix v5.8.0[7.0]

Rebel 3.0

Re: [ROM][Unofficial]ResurrectionRemix v5.7.0[6.0.1_r46][July 3]

I have a feature request, can you put in a setting to allow enabling lock screen lock and unlock sound? Customize and change those sounds? And another set of settings for charging sounds? Like a sound when it stops charging, another for charging and another for full charge?
Rebel 3.0

I've deleted the dialer and replaced it with Google Dialer, made it a system app, etc. It works perfectly, but when I install an update + gapps, it's gone and I have to redo everything. Is it truly necessary to install gapps with each rom update, or are they persistent through dirty flashes? I'd like to simply flash the ota and not have to redo my dialer.

I'm also unsure if the stock dialer is part of the gapps package or the rom itself. If it's the rom causing this issue, can we maybe switch to Google dialer in the zips? I like the new features they added for spam calls.
Rebel 3.2

If you are dirty flashing, you do not need to reflash gapps. Of course if you run into issues, then a clean install would be recommended. 

Rebel 3.0

That's what I've always thought, until this rom. The instructions say to flash gapps, even for updates. So I just assumed that the backup script isn't implemented. Good to know! Thanks!!
Rebel 2.8

Thinking about moving to this Rom as my daily was having a few issues on cm13 so moced back to stock any issues or slowness you guys are having also is this Rom maintained regularly still
Rebel 3.0

This ROM is much more stable than cm13, there's no performance hiccups however, there seems to be a problem with the kernel possibly leading to some battery drain when using wifi since they merged in cm kernel changes but my robin lasts me the whole day with greenify and root.

Rebel 3.0

Wifi drain in confirmed with cm13

Rebel 2.8

Great to hear it's so smooth I'm going to give it a few days and see if a solution for wifi drain comes up it was pretty bad on cm13 for me
Recognized Developer

Is the battery drain issue fixed?
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

[ Edited ]
it seems alright for me lately on my test robin. I've been using it all day on and off and am at 32%

Hopefully if we can eventually get the internal device tree for stock we can do even more when it comes to battery life.