[ROM][Nougat][Unofficial]ResurrectionRemix v5.8.0[7.0]

Rebel 3.0

Re: [ROM][Unofficial]ResurrectionRemix v5.6.9[6.0.1_r43][May 25]

@davidI have it working now. I think my issue was that I flashed the encryption disabled bootloader, but the rom is already unencrypted so it was getting stuck in the bootloader. I flashed it without that zip and it works just fine.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@soecky Did you make sure to wipe system, data, cache and dalvik in twrp before flashing? The volume steps should be exactly the same as CM. I've seen that happen when system isn't wiped beforehand. I'm planning on releasing an update when the June security patch drops if nothing exciting happens before then. I hope you're enjoying the ROM!

Yeah the unencrypted boot image is just a modified stock kernel so it wouldn't work with any aosp ROM. Don't worry though because encryption is already disabled by default in the ROM! I hope you enjoy!
Rebel 3.0

i think i did yes...

but doesnt matter mate, romz great so far! 

update on battery life, will follow in a few dayz...

greez and always thumps up for the dev

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]
I have a HUGE problem with battery life, and it doesn't make any sense. I'll have to switch ROMs if this is how it's gonna be, which sucks because I love everything else about this rom. Here are screenshots from when I woke up until now. I've been at work and my phone has been idle... So I don't understand what the problem is.

Edit: I'm at 27% now. That's after 3.5hrs of the phone being unplugged. It has been idle, in my pocket for most of that time. So something is definitely wrong.
Rebel 3.0

Fixed battery drain!!

Settings>Google>Location>3dot menu>Scanning

Turn off wifi scanning (and Bluetooth too if you want)

That fixes the wifi battery drain issue. My phone is as cool as a cucumber now and I've only used 1% battery in the past hour (as opposed to 20% before)

@KevinChaos Thank you for letting me know! I'll check it out.

Just letting everyone know I'm not gonna be home the next couple of days so I don't have access to my build machine. Hopefully the June security patch drops soon and is merged in the upstream source. I don't see any point in releasing a build just yet to just have you guys update when the June security patch patch drops. That is unless some of you would prefer nightlies. Let me know what you all would like update wise and I'll try to get it done c:

Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]
Yes, I followed your path herehere, and as soon as I hit the 2 switches I literally felt my phone temprature plummet! Good lookin' out! (this on CM-13)
-===(Colin Burhart Wilson)(www.KubrickStare.com)===-

[ Edited ]

Testing a quick new build right now, will upload if everything is okay.