[ROM][Official] Dirty Unicorns Weeklies

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

[ROM][Official] Dirty Unicorns Weeklies

[ Edited ]

shV4gfj.png

Hey, I'm obviously not the developer behind the ROM, but wanted to give you guys the heads up that Dirty Unicorns is now public! HUGE shout out to the DU devs that brought this amazingly stable ROM up (Josh aka nychitman1, and Alex aka Mazda). 

Download the latest weekly: HERE

This ROM has a ton of features and tweaks, but you can definitely check out an overview below:

#NextNow
13 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: [ROM][Official] Dirty Unicorns Weeklies

A long time favorite ROM! Thanks for this!

Rebel 2.6

Just made the switch from CM13. Good stuff here.
Rebel 2.8

I'm having issues with this ROM. My network data seems to be gone after a few hours of use. Even after reboot and clean flash. Any one else having this problem?

No, I am not having this issue. I was able to use this ROM throughout the weekend without losing a network connection.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Hello Khang. The link they have for these weeklies is very slow. can someone upload the same on different mirror ? That would be awesome. It's just a request. Don't mind to say NO !!! :-) . Thanks for the info though. 

Nexbit Rocks always...

Rebel 2.8

for some strange reason the device does not fast charge after i install this rom.

Rebel 2.8

I didn't have that issue when installing the ROM but I did have service connectivity issues. Try formatting your phones data and installing it again from scratch.
Rebel 3.2

Flashed this.. Video recording/playback isnt working.. I was able to record a video, but the playback only shows a still image and plays audio. Then somehow when it was uploaded to google photos it became 1:09:13 long video, when it was really only 10seconds or so. 

Using latest 9/2 build and with google camera from opengapps

Weird visual bug, with the brightness slider. When you go to adjust brightness the slider becomes off center where your finger is. You can fix this by having the brightness icon in the notificaiton shade. 

Other than that, working good so far

[ Edited ]

Okay, I'll try it out and let the Dirty Unicorns team know. 

EDIT: I've been informed that the team will try and release one more build this week, but no more. They've already begun work on N Smiley Happy

#NextNow