[ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

Rebel 3.0

Re: [ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

Anyone having speakerphone issues on phone calls?
Rebel 3.0

Sorry, I posted that too soon. I'm back on CM now, that was about as buggy as that time my brother peed on an ant hill. I'll wait for an update before I try it again
Rebel 1.8

A lot of problems with PA, more than expected (I love PA, had this ROM on other devices in the past):

• several system failures when I made my first attempts to call someone, and for a certain period the Phone application started but I was unavble to call anyone (no number on the blue box at the upper part of the call screen). I made a new installation of the ROM (after a clean od data files), and the Call problem/System failure finally was over;
  • I'm experiencing a very "huge" battery consumption, really unexpected after I read the first release note of this version: during last three days, I had to charge the phone 2-3 times per day, even if my personal usage is based on email (Gmail), few messages on WA, some phone calls.
  • the phone becames very hot during/after charging, and the "speed charge" seems not so quick as with the stock rom 
  • added xposed and tools to manage the battery drain (Amplify and Greenify), a lot of alarms comes from Amplify
  • this morning I was using Waze, and the phone reboots during my navigation to the office, no other actions running
  • a last detail: I'm using a data connection (outside of wi-fi) for a MVNO, without LTE support (actually): is this a variable to be considered?

I'm considering to go back to the stock rom, having no specific idea on how to "stabilize" the situation.

But I'm available to experiment suggestions/good practices.

Thanks in advance,

Sauro

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

I have also seen some bugs in the ROM after several days of testing. Maybe some of them have been already reported, but it's still useful to see if it happens to more than one person or not:

• Charging bottom LED not working
  • Random reboots (maybe this is because I installed Xposed, idk,I may try a fresh install without it)
  • Pokémon GO doesn't work (oh **bleep** wait, that's Niantic's fault)
  • I don't see the battery consumption analysis properly. It only shows Whatsapp And Settings icon (with no name), nothing else.

D

Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

On my device, I have had the following:

• Yes, charging light LED doesn't work, but does for pulse notifications (the team already knows about it)
  • Got one random reboot (have not rooted, or installed xposed)
  • Battery graph is wonky and will be fixed in an update

As far as I know, the team has begun some work on N, so we may not see a Marshmallow update and this could take some time. Be patient all, these guys are working hard Smiley Happy

#NextNow

moosefist wrote:

What are you experiencing? Speakerphone works fine here Smiley Happy

#NextNow
Rebel 3.0

Khang wrote:

moosefist wrote:

What are you experiencing? Speakerphone works fine here Smiley Happy

It has not recurred since I wiped my cache / dalvik. That solved a ton of my problems along with clearing the 'theme provider' data. Beyond that the build has been working great for me. I will prob switch back to RR once the new build is done... never realised how useful the reverse callerID was on non-businesses. 

Cool cool! Glad it worked out. RR was a good ROM too!

#NextNow
Rebel 1.2

Will paranoid android support cloud features?

Rebel 2.8

Any luck figuring out the issue with Bluetooth battery drain love this Rom but use my pebble daily