[ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

Rebel 3.2

Re: [ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

Use the latest factory image found on the tools thread. Nextbit has a guide to revert to stock
Rebel 3.0

Rebel 2.6

Hello everybody!
I flashed this ROM since last week and almost everything has been going well, except every time when my phone boots says that the Theme Provider has stopped, isn´t a big issue for me because I don´t use any theme but today I tried change the wallpaper for first time since the rom was installed, (I´m using Nova Launcher, maybe it helps) and my phone reboots, then I noticed that it happens every time I change the wallpaper. Any help?
I also noticed that the brightness of the display always change only on the launcher, when I use other apps it doesn´t happen.

Rebel 3.0

Weird I don't have any of those issues. Did you do a clean flash? Wiping system, dalvik and cache and data before flashing the rom and gapps?

Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]

Yes, the first time I flashed it, I wipe everything except Internal Storage then I thought that maybe some file was doing this issue because I was using CM 13 and I flashed this ROM again but this time I wipe everything including Internal Storage, and the issue istill going.

Edit: I flashed OpenGapps ARM 64 Nano.

Rebel 3.0

Hmmm, try doing a new clean flash using banks gapps or the aroma package from opengapps.

Rebel 3.0

I've been on cm13 for the last several weeks, but for what it's worth, I didn't have your issue on AOSPA with the same nano gapps and Nova launcher when I was running it before.
Rebel 3.0

Yeah, same here. Though I did the opposite and switched from cm13 to pa6

Rebel 3.0

@FlamyFox,any notable benefits to PA6 over CM13?
Rebel 3.0

It seems very much the same but with less apps installed by default which is good. That combined with the aroma installer allowed me to have a total of 5 apps after the flashing was done.
It lacks some extra settings though an I had to install supersu and build.prop editor to adjust a few things.

The qs area is much better though and the floating peek is very useful