[ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

Rebel 2.8

Re: [ROM] [Official] Paranoid Android AOSPA - 6.0.3

[ Edited ]

anyone Found any audio enhancement zip/app/tool cause audio experience isn't as good as stock otherwise ROM is swift and snappy?

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

I use MySMS for backup and cross platform sms, but for some reason on this ROM when I try to manual sync in mysms it force closes. It also force closes when I attempt to delete a text thread.  It works fine in every other ROM I have flashed.  I relly like AOSP but this is a big headache for me.

Rebel 2.8

Niklaus wrote:

anyone Found any audio enhancement zip/app/tool cause audio experience isn't as good as stock otherwise ROM is swift and snappy?

I use ViperAudio with Magisk and it works well.

Rebel 3.0

That guide says to adjust the settings for the phone you use so what settings did you pick for the Robin vs their EVO 4G LTE?
Rebel 3.0

If we get an update for pa nougat can we update it with xposed and root installed, and by the way...

How to get double tap to wake with pa?
Rebel 2.8

Pie controls don't show up. I know The option should popup when i active immersive mode for the first time but it didn't. Resetting the preferences doesn't work.
What can I do?
Rebel 3.0

@ghostsqualo Pie isn't in Marshmallow based AOSPA builds yet and most likely never as the focus has probably shifted to Nougat builds.
Rebel 2.8

Oh, ok. Thank you