Slimrom

Rebel 2.6

Slimrom

https://slimroms.org/#/device/ether

I was looking for roms and came across this one. I am not the developer I just thought I should share.
24 REPLIES
Dan
Rebel 2.8

Re: Slimrom

You found that really quickly, we only started supporting it yesterday. Smiley Tongue 

Rebel 2.6

I'm constantly looking and I'm very impressed with it.
Rebel 3.2

Great find! Any features compared to aospa or cm13 based roms?
Dan
Rebel 2.8

Slim aims to be well, slim. There's a custom recents system, status bar & navigation customization, a kickass launcher, night mode and more. Give it a flash.
Rebel 3.0

I've been using it since Friday night, I'm really happy with it.  Performance is good, battery life seems fine.

I do wish it had a global option to turn off "allow peeking" notfications.  Since doing it per app resets on a reboot.

Only bug I've had so far was an issue with the phone not dialing out, but airplane mode cycle fixed that.

Rebel 3.0

Thank you for the find @Dispatcher2412 and the ROM itself @Dan! Was waiting for something new to try. Time to give it a whirl. Is there an official Bug upload location? Should I find one Smiley LOL

Dan
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Don't thank me Smiley Tongue, My role at Slim is public relations. But heads up, there is a new build coming today.

As for submiting bugs, there is a guide for that. You can drop that stuff here and I'll pass it on to the people who need it.

Rebel 2.8

Hello Rabel,

I have been using slim from last week , Its such an aswesome ROM. so far this has been working well for me for the problem that you have mentioned....

Heres the solution for your problem.

1. Go to Settings--> Apps

2. Tap on that little settings icon on the top

3. Click app permissions

4. Here I dont know which permissions does dialler require or which permissions disallow dialler to dial so I allowed all permissions there.

5. and now every permission related problem has been solved.

NOte: I know, allowing all permissions isnt a good idea but that just a quick fix. I have been obersving this ofr other roms too ,.

Hope this thing helps.

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]
If you install Xposed framework along with Gravity Box there's an option to disable peek and it'll stick after a reboot! I've included a picture, hope that's what you're looking for!