[Unofficial]LineageOS

Rebel 2.8

[Unofficial]LineageOS

[ Edited ]

Hey guys.
I'm in the middle of moving.

I'll try to update when I can until weeklies/nightlies start. 

Screenshot_20161229-215918.png

Update (1/2/17) Merged up to 2:40 PM CST: lineage-14.1-20170102-UNOFFICIAL-ether.zip

13 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: [Unofficial]LineageOS

Oh mann !!!! THANNNNNNK you so much ... You are so quick to port it for us . ....wooow. impressive.Ill give it a shot and will be back with my views . Thanks again bro. Keep it up .
Rebel 3.0

Hey do you have some simple instructions on how to pull the source and download and build myself?

Thanks,

Adrian

Rebel 3.0

how stable do you reckon this is? ready for a daily driver?

Rebel 2.8

I've been running cm-14(lineage) since sources were pushed.

I do notice BT issues with calls and my head unit in my car, but I believe it is just my unit being a baby.
Rebel 1.6

How's the Battery life? 

Rebel 3.0

Nburnes wrote:
I've been running cm-14(lineage) since sources were pushed.

I do notice BT issues with calls and my head unit in my car, but I believe it is just my unit being a baby.

Yeah, likely your head unit... I have Jaybird x2s and a pebble, both work as expected for music/calls ect.

Battery life and performance are dare I say identical to CM-14.1 ... There's still a lot of CM UI elements straggling around

Rebel 3.0

Trying new build that's been put up still a little janky unsure what might be causing.
Rebel 2.8

Would it be worth it at all for me to also build the rom? I have experience and I miss building roms but lately there hasn't been a reason for me to do so.
Rebel 2.8

Check with CPU-Z if the A-57 cores are stopped, that was the case when I tried this build over the weekend.