[Unofficial]LineageOS

Rebel 2.8

Re: [Unofficial]LineageOS

(Since I do not know how to multi-reply on this forum.) 

Both battery life and performance has been rather good IMO. I really do see no reason this wouldn't be considered daily driver material for most people.

If anyone wants to build, they are more than welcome to go and build. I would just prefer if they weren't posted, just as to not add clutter, please. 

As for CPUZ showing the 2 cores offline, I get that as well, but looking at System Monitor by Francisco Franco's (big kernel dev) friend Christian Gollner, it shows the last two cores are active and coming online as they are needed. Looking at the stats, the phone is very aggresive on ramping down, even on the normal "Balanced" selection in battery settings. 

Screenshot_20170104-120316.png

Rebel 2.8

Can somebody tell me how I can get Pokemon Go to work with this rom? I have tried lots of different stuff. Going to attempt again, but could maybe use some help. 

Rebel 2.8

Is the fingerprint scanner lag gone? (Fingerprint didn't work after locking the phone after a while)
Rebel 2.4

No it still lags, and i've also had trouble opening the battery profile selector