Having to jump through hoops just to get my Robin fixed

Rebel 3.2

Having to jump through hoops just to get my Robin fixed

[ Edited ]

Not trying to be mean or a jerk but this phone is junk, The usb-c cable does not function correctly, they don't send you a charging brick, that is an extra $15.00. Their support is dreadful. I have an issue with the supplied cable and when I contacted support they wanted me to go BORROW a usb-c cable from a Gas Station, Friend or an Electronics Store... then to top it off they won't support you further until you try it. When explain I was coming from an iPhone / nobody I know has a usb-c style cable they stated thy could not help any further until i went and got a cable as well as download their usb drivers from their site which are blocked due to being infected with a virus. The phone had multiple updates prior to it even getting configured correctly. took an hour just to download over a high speed internet connection... txt's don't come through clearly mostly garbled jiberish, had to replace the sim card twice now and it gets stuck in the boot loader screen... Never had any issues with my nexus, moto or iPhone.. Amazon won't return the phone even though it is only 6 days old, they state I have to call the manufacturer for repair or replacement.. Nexbit states i have to get Amazon to return it.

2 REPLIES
Rebel 3.0

Re: Having to jump through hoops just to get my Robin fixed

Amazon will most likely cross ship a return for you as long as it was fulfilled by Amazon. Either way it is easier to return and repurchase than support

Rebel 3.2

Re: Having to jump through hoops just to get my Robin fixed

[ Edited ]

Like I stated in my post. NO they will not. They are going by the 3rd party sellers return policy which is 5 days.