Robin beta 3

PV
Rebel 2.6

Robin beta 3

It is been one month, there is no news from nextbit about next beta or stable version. Android is already gone to 7.1.1. I think it is better to treat us with latest nougat will be sweet.

Expecting launch actions and theme support in future updates

6 REPLIES
Rebel 3.2

Re: Robin beta 3

It's on the way ... Khang recently posted on the forums that the build has gone for a pass through or something and that a stable build would be here soon. Hang on rebel... All good things come to those who wait.
Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]

Lol I hope they fixed the bug that would mash SMS bubbles together.

Rebel 2.8

I suppose an official announcement regarding the nougat rollout would be adequate. You pose a lot on Facebook and the last technical announcement is far outdated (Feb. 7th...). Please communicate more openly and not just to naggy forum dwellers. 

Rebel 3.2

I agree.. while we're aware that the build is in CTS testing now.. an official tweet/email/Facebook post about the progress would really lift the spirits of the entire community at large.
Rebel 2.6

Very true, while not much is heard about the "next" update, the only question that I would have would be that due to Razer's acquisition of Nextbit, will there be more focus on finishing the test? This could also lead to the question whether or not Razer is stepping into the mobile device industry like Dell, Hp, and Lenovo have done recently.  

P.S. Not trying to sound naggy, as for some reason I got an email saying that I was apparently nagging for pointing out a bug

Rebel 3.2

Yes, as per the information given by the company after the acquisition. The device will be supported by the team till February 2018. Also, on Twitter, it was said that nextbit would be operating independently under razer for sometime.. although I'm not sure of the exact words used. So i think the beta programme will continue till 7.1.xx atleast. If we're lucky.. we may see 8.0.

As of razer's plans, well it's difficult to say if they acquired nextbit for the hardware or the smart cloud software. So no info on that yet.. hopefully we see something with the razer branding soon in the mobile domain.