What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 3.2

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

+1 to this... 

I've 'ditched' my Xiaomi Redmi 3, HTC One M8 and an older LG G2. Lost count of Android devices i've owned now so who knows how long i'll keep the Robin :-) 

twitter.com/dnlkbox
Rebel 2.8

Ditched the Google Pixel, really blue version. A great phone...but just wanted to try something different. Im digging the robin so far. 

Rebel 2.8

Motorola Droid Turbo

Rebel 2.6

I ditched the Moto G - very happy with my choice so far
Rebel 2.8

My previous phone was a 16 gb iPhone 6 plus. I loved it, but the lack of space really killed it for me. My phone would regularly remind me that I needed to delete stuff due to a lack of sufficient space, and I literally had a handful of extra apps that I downloaded. I even sent all my photos to google photos and it still wasn't enough. I happened ot search "Best budget phones" and ran across the Robin...and I knew it was time to move on. A few hiccups here and there, but nothing serious enough to speak of. My only complaint will be the quality of apple's camera, but that is a drop in the bucket compared to the Nextbit Robin.

PS: the beta for Nougat is awesome. Smiley Wink

Rebel 2.6

Moto X Play. Though not strictly ditched. Experimenting with Robin but still might return to Moto as it is a lively phone. Enjoying Robin though.
Rebel 2.8

I ditched the Nokia 830

Rebel 2.6

I ditched a Moto X 1st Gen...

Rebel 2.8

Iphone 6 64GB. I've missed the android experience. You  forget how amazing the community and advancement is for android. I hope the Nextbit continues to innovate because the big guys like LG,Samsung, Motorola all look alike and the Robin undoubtedly chooses to stand out. 

Rebel 2.6

iPhone 6. Haven't looked back in 3 weeks I've had my Robin.