What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 3.2

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch from NextBit Robin?

No ditching here. I am keeping the iPhone SE and Nextbit Robin. Keeps me in the know of both operating systems.

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

lol @syang870 nice. I still hop on my iPhone 6 from time to time such as to download and try out iOS 10. Apple is good at making people upgrade, none of the 3D-Touch capabilities are available on my iPhone 6. Robin is my daily driver and I love it.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Rebel 3.2

@syang870 okay you didn't ditch iPhone but however you use the Robin as easily driver, right?
Robin, You can't hide from me!
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

@_New_To_Android so your handle/username is too real? You're really New to Android?

Yeah iOS 10 is good than ever!
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

@_New_To_Android Yeah iOS 10 is pretty darn sweet and polished even without 3D Touch.

@GamesOfRobin I guess that depends on how you interpret "daily driver". I primarily use the iPhone SE for calls and text messages, light web surfing, and Google Music. I use my Robin for Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and web surfing. Yes I carry both phones to work. Smiley Happy
Rebel 3.2

[ Edited ]
syang870 wrote:
@GamesOfRobin Yes I carry both phones to work. Smiley Happy

@syang870 seems like you're very rare of a kind! 'CAUSE there are very few people who live in harmony with Apple and Android both in hands, haha!

People fight and yell for Android and Apple debate and there's you, carrying both of them in a pocket Smiley Tongue

COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

@GamesOfRobin Haha! I'm sure there are plenty more like myself. It's good to know the differences and similarities between the two operating systems to educate others. The most common response I get when I show off my Android phone is something along the lines of "Android phones are too difficult to understand". Of course most of them have never touched an Android or if they have, it was back in Gingerbread/Honeycomb/Jelly Bean days.
Rebel 3.2

[ Edited ]

syang870 wrote:
@GamesOfRobin Haha! "Android phones are too difficult to understand". 

Yes @syang870 they never touched Android since Gingerbread/Honeycomb/Jelly Bean.
So are you wannabe Android-Apple Expert? Smiley Tongue

COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

@GamesOfRobin Lol. Pretty much. I'm the "Tech Support" person at my workplace. I work in a private Speech-Language clinic. I get all the questions regarding phones and computers. That's why I need to stay in the loop!
Rebel 3.2

Congrats bro @syang870, Be in the Loop ➰
BTW I'm Tech-Nerd and Gadget-freak. I do reviews and have under-construction tech site.
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing