What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 3.2

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch from NextBit Robin?

@GamesOfRobin Thanks! That's awesome! Let me know when it's ready and provide the link. Would love to read some of your work.
Rebel 3.2

There's already the site www.techunboxin.com but it hasn't been updated for long time... Thanks again bro @syang870
Robin, You can't hide from me!
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 2.4

LG G4. Nextbit Robin has same processor and RAM, but feels quicker. Love the performance and love the style.

Rebel 3.2

Yes @cvm27 Robin is newer and latest as compared to G4. 

Also it looks better than G4 

COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

Lumia 730, I was with Windows phone for 3 years. Finally switched to Android and this is primarily my first Android device apart from a brief stint with an older Samsung s dous.. I must say Android and this phone are made for one another... From the performance to the material design of the hardware and the software and although this may be a bit of an unpopular opinion... I love the nextbit UI, especially the dedicated widget screen... Keeps my phone clean
Rebel 3.2

I have seen my friends with Windows phones, Windows phones are simply pain in their arses... Smiley Tongue
I have seen lust in their eyes for Android @dhanajit_ray

Anyways congratulations 🎊 on being one of the REBELS
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

I have to defer with that opinion @GamesOfRobin.. I did enjoy windows phone all the way from 7.5 to 10 mobile.. The fluidity of the OS and stability even to the latest version now was quite nice. I liked the OS buy I definitely feel Android is a much more matured OS in comparison, if not the most matured OS if costomizability is taken into account

And thank you.. Glad to be a rebel... Our numbers may be few... But we are MIGHTY !!!
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

I love Windows Phone OS itself. The Lumia 950 XL hardware is awesome. The issue I had was the lack of mainstream apps like Snapchat, Spotify, and later Pokemon Go. Then customization abilities with Android Launchers made me fall in love with Android. The customization side of Android opens up an entire industry in itself that neither iPhone or Windows Phone have!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Rebel 3.2

Ya exactly, I just feel Windows OS lacks the maturity and there's a ton of features yet to be integrated into that OS. Android feels so much more matured and complete, from widgets to costomizability and its Incredible play Store πŸͺ
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

@GamesOfRobin Yeah, my username is a direct correlation to my experience. This is my first Android phone. I was going to switch to a OnePlusOne back 2 years ago but the forum complaints scared me off.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z