What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 3.2

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch from NextBit Robin?

@_New_To_Android I had been OnePlus One user for 1. 5 years and to be true, the One never disappointed me.

And @dhanajit_ray yes Win10 has taken huge leap but I was talking about "pain in the arses" regarding apps availability and phone customizablilty in Windows phones.

However you're now the one of Droids.
Robin, You can't hide from me!
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.0

dhanajit_ray wrote:
Ya exactly, I just feel Windows OS lacks the maturity and there's a ton of features yet to be integrated into that OS. Android feels so much more matured and complete, from widgets to costomizability and its Incredible play Store πŸͺ

This is some of the big reasons I picked up the Robin (still waiting on it to arrive though Smiley Sad ) to get back into Android and the customization.  The lack of apps wasn't to bad at first but I have started to find more and more where it would be nice to have those apps because of deals or offers.

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

@GamesOfRobin Yeah...OPO is legendary now surrounded by a powerful dev community. The next phone I buy will probably be either the Nextbit Robin 2.0 or OnePlus 4. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Rebel 3.2

@_New_To_Android which will be more powerful NextBit Robin 2.0 or OnePlus Four.
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.2

Probably the one plus 4 because it's always packed top notch specs and the current Robin like the second most powerful processor if you compare the 808 to the 810... So I think one plus 4 but the difference in performance will be negligible.. Maybe noticeable in heavy gaming
Rebel 3.2

Maybe @dhanajit_ray you're right but who know Robin might take huge leap with 2.0
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.0

dhanajit_ray wrote:
Probably the one plus 4 because it's always packed top notch specs and the current Robin like the second most powerful processor if you compare the 808 to the 810... So I think one plus 4 but the difference in performance will be negligible.. Maybe noticeable in heavy gaming

I feel people get lost in the specifications of phones sometimes.  Games are usually the application that taxes the phone the most.  Nothing wrong with wanting the highest specifications but that doesn't always mean its the best product Smiley Happy

Rebel 3.2

[ Edited ]

DeathMoJo wrote:

dhanajit_ray wrote:
Nothing wrong with wanting the highest specifications but that doesn't always mean its the best product Smiley Happy

@DeathMoJo Note 7 is an example Smiley Tongue

COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing
Rebel 3.0

GamesOfRobin wrote:

DeathMoJo wrote:

dhanajit_ray wrote:
Nothing wrong with wanting the highest specifications but that doesn't always mean its the best product Smiley Happy

@DeathMoJo Note 7 is an example Smiley Tongue

@GamesOfRobin haha good one! At least Samsung is doing the customer service piece right and giving credit toward another phone. It really is a shame they can't figure out why it is happening.

Rebel 3.2

Yea feeling bad for the Samsung.
Being one of the Note series fan, I'm afraid if this lineup might get halt Smiley Sad
Anyways Samsung is trying to port some of the features of Note 7 to Galaxy S7.
COME to BATMAN
ROBINisComing