What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 2.8

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

I'm sending back a Galaxy S7. It's a great phone but not even close to worth the price difference. I don't do any 3D gaming or VR on my phone, so the Robin, for me, has been just as good.

Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]

I ditched my super awesome blackberry passport. There is a problem with the camera and the app gap is killing me. Whatsapp, Cisco Webex are already stopping support for blackberry devices. I researched a little bit on different phones and I felt the Robin fits my needs and budget perfectly.

Rebel 2.8

Got rid of my iPhone 7 plus!!
Rebel 3.0

Got rid of Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. It probably was the best small Android phone of 2014. It had an amazing battery life, a decent camera and a different look that stood out from the other normal flagship phones.

Rebel 2.8

Got rid of a Galaxy S6 edge/S7 edge (both). Got tired of the Samsung and Apple wars, their constant poking at each others and copying each other. Really looking forward to see where Nextbit takes us all.

Now if only there was a Nextbit smartwatch as well!

Rebel 2.8

I am coming from a couple of phones. I was switching back and forth between a Lumia 1520, an Xperia Z1s, and an iPhone 5c.

I love this phone so much I have put the iPhone in a drawer and giving my Xperia to a friend.

The Lumia I still carry with me and will still use for some things like using it as an mp3 player.

Rebel 2.8

I retired my Blackberry Passport Silver Edition for a Mint Robbie.IMG_20160701_220851.jpg

Rebel 3.0

OnePlus 3. Yeah I know...I needed the extra cash so I sold the op3 and got the Robin for $169 on Amazon. Obviously there's differences, but the Robin keeps up with what I need. Just miss my op3 battery life...
Rebel 2.8

Had an Xperia Z5 Premium and was very happy with it until it got totalled in a cycling accident ; was going to replace with XZ, but decided I wasn't 100% happy with new design, so oredered the Nextbit as a stop-gap until next Xperia iteration.

However, now that I actually have the Robin, I realize I don't need the 20 Mp camera or slightly larger screen, so I don't think I'll be going back, particularly if Nextbit issue a premium model next year (metal case ?).

Rebel 3.0

I haven't really ditched a phone, as a rebel I like new stuff from time to time and I got bored of Moto X (which I still own and liked a lot), an Xperia Z3c which I think it's a great device but Sony sucks at honoring warranty, an Xperia C5 ultra that works good but too ginormous...