What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

Rebel 1.0

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch for NextBit Robin?

I ditched Nexus 5X for this beauty.

Rebel 2.8

Gave up my work blackberry (Z30). Most of my personal chat happens on hangouts (+Google Voice) anyway so I always needed my Chromebook on or my android phone (Moto X) around. 

Just decided to cut out the middle man after BB's last update had my phone acting funky.

It's been a week with my robin (midnight)no complaints. Other than the sound distortion & battery overheating issues that plagues everyone. Hoping the next update goes someways to fix that.

Rebel 3.2

I am retiring my Nexus 5, an replacing it with the Robin. Seemed like a good choice with all of the developer level support (Bootloader/fastboot/ROMs/etc) from the company directly.

DiabolicJourney_SpaRky / Midnight - Fosman DURA-T Crystal - TMobile
Rebel 2.8

Gave away my s7 to get the Robin. I somehow manage to get better battery out of my Robin and the charging is fast even while it's being used.

Rebel 2.6

Ditched IPhone 4 for an Honor 5X, then getting tired of its sluggishness upgraded to the Robin, so far LOVING the phone

Rebel 2.8

I needed a replacement phone ASAP when my Nexus 5X caught the bootloop bug, and the Robin caught my eye on Amazon. I looooooove it!

Rebel 3.0

Re: What/Which phones did you ditch from NextBit Robin?

An elderly, and well loved, Moto G XT1039.

That I managed to break the SIM port on.

But wow, the difference an updated processor and extra ram makes when doing basically everything!
Rebel 2.8

I sold my Blu R1 HD 16GB Amazon Prime version, removed the ads. Decent device, but can't be compared to the Robin.

Rebel 2.6

My 2013 Moto X just died, and so Robin it is!

Rebel 3.0

Hah I collect phones actually as a hobby, so this Robin didn't really replace anything. The closest I can say is that it replaced the 1+1 as the android phone I take with me daily. it's not my true main phone as my SIM card is in an iPhone 6S+, but right now it's my main android phone.