What are you playing? Video Games Anyone?

Rebel 3.6

Re: What are you playing? Video Games Anyone?

I only play mobile games now. But I'm really liking Goo Saga at the moment. It's a platformer with a cute little blob to control.

Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

Pocket Mortys currently. Pokémon Go is too mainstream.
https://www.nextbit.com/programs
Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

@lukas I've downloaded Pocket Mortys but haven't opened it yet. I just love the show.

Rebel 3.0

Been playing Wizard101 today with my youngest.  Not my regular game, but she loves it.

wicket wrote:

@lukas I've downloaded Pocket Mortys but haven't opened it yet. I just love the show.

Give it a try. It's actually good. More fun than any Pokémon game imo. It can be challenging and hard at times, but if you love the show (I do too) then it's worth it. S3 is still many months away anyway, so...

I also forgot to mention, perhaps, that I like Elder Scrolls a lot... xD

JGAGDWz

Rebel 3.2

When it comes to gaming. I started gaming since the SEGA Master System era. Had many consoles over the years. Microsoft Xbox 360 started the Xbox Live experience for me and set a new way of gaming with party chat which was unique. 

Got Microsoft Xbox One when it launched. Was awful experience and would not fit in my cabinet, so sold it off LOL. Went on to the dark side aka Sony PlayStation 4. Got bored of the games apart from Uncharted 4. Street Fighter V was a flop (one of my favourite beat em up but Street Fighter Alpha 3 is my favourite). Sold Sony PlayStation 4 as this was not the right console for me.

At the moment I am playing Pokemon Go. I am not a fan of mobile gaming. However Pokemon Go is the only mobile game that has my attention. For me gaming is on a console not on a mobile device.

Currently waiting for my Xbox One S 2TB to arrive August 2nd 2016! Can't wait to jump in to Halo 5, Dead Rising 4, Gears of War 4!

Nextbit Robin worse device ever owned. Owner of Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

lukas wrote:

I was playing Pocket Mortys, then I got lazy, lol. It's been 2 or so months since I last played, lol @lukas

Signature Fonts
Highlighted
Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

Severed just came out on iOS and looks really good. I'm hoping they release it on Android soon.

ellectriknight wrote:

lukas wrote:

I was playing Pocket Mortys, then I got lazy, lol. It's been 2 or so months since I last played, lol @lukas

They released an update a few weeks ago. I was skeptical about the game at first, but it's actually pretty fun and kinda makes the show complete. I think I have 4 or 5 Mortys in my pack so far. They're working on a VR game for the Vive by the way. And eventually also Pocket Mortys GO. The show's all over the place.

Rebel 3.0

Been playing No Man's Sky recently.  Also looking forward to trying out the new Attack on Titan game.