What other phones do you use?

Highlighted
Rebel 2.8

What other phones do you use?

[ Edited ]
I know this may not apply to all of you, but if you have more than one phone which ones do you have or will you be getting? And why?

Currently I have the Robin, Pixel, and Lumia 950 XL. I'm going to be selling the Pixel though as I don't consider it a huge step up over my Robin and the cost is just too much to justify. However I will be keeping the Lumia 950 XL as I've grown very fond of Windows Mobile and the camera is hands down the best I've used. However the Robin is easily my favorite designed phone and the performance is good all around. This may be the first Android phone I hold onto over a year <3
2 REPLIES
Rebel 3.2

Re: What other phones do you use?

I've used so many devices in the past I literally cant name them all now, but currently i'm either using or carrying around:

- Nexus 7 (2013)

- Robin

- Xiaomi Redmi 3

- LG G2

- Probably more in the bottom of my bag?

twitter.com/dnlkbox
Rebel 2.8

Re: What other phones do you use?

I currently use the Robin (with a Red/Black DBrand skin cause I couldn't get the Ember robin :/) as my main device and my main Developer device for Apps. I also use a Moto E and LG Pheonix 2 for my ROM development, and I also had a Nexus 6, but that broke (which I replaced with the Robin)