Guide: Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, Get Root, Remove Encrytion

Rebel 2.6

Re: Guide: Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, Get Root

Hi my twrp not showing internal storage.. it's showing internal storage 0MB..need help
Rebel 2.8

Did you install it on the new 7.0 update?

Rebel 3.0

This must be because you have not reformatted the phone once you flashed. Follow the directions from the post.

This is what i did

"- If you wish to disable encryption once and for all (it can be restored, follow the instructions on the page with the downloads) download the latest file from here. Doing this is a good idea if you will be modding your phone often. DO NOT follow the installation instructions, just download. To move this file over to your phone, follow the SuperSu steps, but use this file instead. Flashing is the same. Locate the file in install in TWRP and swipe to flash. Wipe cache and dalvik after. Note that this file must be the last thing flashed, so after the SuperSu file and/or any ROM you flash now.

- Once fully in the recovery, plug your phone back into your PC."

Rebel 3.2

I came to write what xBane wrote. You have to disable the Encryption first so that TRWP can read the partition, otherwise it will read as empty because it canot read it.

DiabolicJourney_SpaRky / Midnight - Fosman DURA-T Crystal - TMobile
Rebel 2.6

Tweaked wrote:

Did you install it on the new 7.0 update?

Yes. This process is very generic, it should work on most devices, not only on the robin thus it will (and does) also work on 7.0.

Just make sure you are using the latest SuperSU zip.

Jonas
Rebel 2.8

If I install the latest twrp on 7.0 it installs but it can not see the internal card. There is no way to install SU through Twrp

Rebel 2.6

[ Edited ]

it installs but it can not see the internal card

I've tried it and it worked perfectly fine (at least on the second try). Have you disabled encryption? Is there any hint in the log?

Try to reinstall TWRP, maybe something went wrong.

There is no way to install SU through Twrp

There is Smiley Wink. You can use 

adb sideload [FILE]

with [FILE] being the path to your SU File.

Example:

adb sideload /User/username/Downloads/SuperSU-v2.79.zip

You have to connect your Robin with the USB cable to your computer and start adb sideload in twrp (Advanced -> ADB Sideload).

You can find a more detailed description here.

I hope I could help you

Jonas
Highlighted
Rebel 3.0

Look at my above post.