Apps are not going to cloud

Rebel 2.6

Re: Apps are not going to cloud

Same as mine.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Bengsta and @dnr what about going to Settings --> Smart Storage --> Click the 3 dots on the top right hand side --> Options. 

Sync now should be the 5th option under Misc.

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

Nope, no longer there. It use to be there until probably the last update.
dnr
Rebel 3.0

@Bengsta & @dnr would you guys like to try uninstalling and reinstalling the smart storage? 

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
dnr
Rebel 3.0

@Paradox I'm having a good amount of issues with my phone as of late. The smart storage question came up because I wanted to see if my issues are hardware or software, but don't want to lose anything with a factory reset.
dnr
Rebel 3.0

Any suggestions?

@dnr i get you Smiley Happy factory resets are a pain and for me the 2nd last resort to suggest (the last being an exchange/reapir because of the person not having a phone for the period itwill be gone).

Have you tried just uninstalling and reinstalling the Smart stoarge? you will not lose anything from that uninstall and reinstall Smiley Happy

Rebel 3.0

Hi just go to the gallery/setting/smart storage

Then go on the below of the page and tap on "version" 7 times. Then the function "clean now" will appear.

I am not sure whether "clean now" and "synce now" are the same or not. Personally i believe it is the same. Please try if you wish too
Rebel 2.6

we can't uninstall the smart storage ..