Fail to be synchronized smart storage

Rebel 2.8

Fail to be synchronized smart storage

I'm sorry in clumsy English.

I noticed that the synchronization of the smart storage is not be completed even once from a few days ago.
When you sign in again after you once sign-out to try the first synchronization to succeed, but it later does not seem to succeed also.
After, it is already deleted supposed to archive application be revived by a gray icon and re-sign.

Factory reset also tried to run, but the results did not change.

To "nb-errors" directory in the storage should describe because there are still some of the log.

Is it possible resolution to be is?

-------------------------------------------------
Log level: ERROR
bad request: Trying to set unknown syncGroupMember pinned state. Need to register SyncGroup first.
java.lang.Exception: No stack trace for error, making one up
at com.nextbit.constellation.i.b.a(L:79)
at com.nextbit.constellation.i.m.e(L:95)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.al.a(L:56)
at com.nextbit.b.d.a(L:29)
at com.nextbit.b.i.a(L:430)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.b.p.a(L:48)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.e.j.a(L:63)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.e.h.onPerformSync(L:48)
at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:272)

Log level: ERROR
Error during sync
com.nextbit.b.e: ResponseHeader error BAD_REQUEST, Trying to set unknown syncGroupMember pinned state. Need to register SyncGroup first.
at com.nextbit.b.d.a(L:30)
at com.nextbit.b.i.a(L:430)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.b.p.a(L:48)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.e.j.a(L:63)
at com.nextbit.constellation.c.e.h.onPerformSync(L:48)
at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:272)

3 REPLIES
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Fail to be synchronized smart storage

@CrimCrip - This might be a server side issue. Can you private message me your email that you used to sign into your account so that we can take a look? Are you still having this issue?

#NextNow
Rebel 3.0

@Khang I am having the same issue. Noticed that even though the cloud LED's activate the numbers in smart storage app never did. I opened case (7405) with support and provided some of the logs from the nb-errors folder just now. If I log out of smart storage and back in things update the first time as described.

Rebel 1.0

Actually I also have the same issue.
Only initial sync succeed. Until now, eventhough the back LED lamp showing syncing process, I have 0 Apps archived. 😂