Restoring backup question

Rebel 2.6

Restoring backup question

How do I restore auto backup? I tried reset phone. All apps were reinstall but not photos and appdata were restore.
Any manual button for force restore?

Or I just need plugin and wait
4 REPLIES
Rebel 3.2

Re: Restoring backup question

[ Edited ]

What do you mean when you say "auto backup"? What content are you exactly talking about?

Give me an example

Rebel 3.0

I have a question similar to what was posted before. When in the process of restoring a backup of apps, is it best to bypass the Google backup and manually restore the apps that were downloaded with the information?

I notice the Google restore backup feature restores the downloaded apps, but not data within the app that was downloaded. 

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@JoeyBetamax the nextbit backup and the google back up will backup apps, but they will not back up data within the app (eg, they will back up the game, but will not back up the levels within the game and such). This is due to privacy issues as game data etc are considered pirate data Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.8

Interesting, as when i came from a samsung phone, seems lots of the app data/game saving could be automatically transferred to robin. 

I think some apps that uses latest google app date backup function can restore data to a new phone. 

but message and other IM apps are out of luck unless we manually back them up.