The icons disappear into the widget screen?

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: The icons disappear into the widget screen?

Hey there, to solve the issue, go to:

• Settings > Apps > Nextbit Home (Launcher)
  • Tap on Wipe Data

This will clear the Launcher, and alphabetize everything mostly - clearing your previous set up, but the app will reappear. I'll mention this to the team that this is still happening and we'll see if we can get that fixed.

Best,

Khang

#NextNow
Rebel 3.0

Thanks @Khang, it works now! Smiley Very Happy

Rebel 2.6

Exact same thing happened to me today even though I just updated a few days ago. The Hangouts app is now "ghosted" in the widget screen and I can't get it back. I tried unistalling it but noticed it was a persitent application, so I can't get rid of it. I guess reset is the only way to fix this at the moment (?)

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@Migsil Have you tried logging out of smart storage, clear cache, reboot then logging back in again?

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 2.6

This was an issue for me - the Google's Docs app disappeared from the folder I was moving it to, and was appearing ghosted on the widgets screen. 

This is a workaround that worked for me: If I uninstall the app from the settings menu and download it again, it appears on my homescreen OK. Instead of moving it to the original folder (I tried this, and it disappeared again) I first move it to another folder. Then I drag it out again, move it to the original folder, and it works fine.   

MV
Rebel 1.4

Hey fellow rebels,
I received my robin a month back. I'm facing this ghost issue too. Few of my apps are ghosted and I'm not able to bring it back to the front screen. The phone is up to date with June Android security patch n update. Help us out nextbit peeps!
B-W
Rebel 3.6

[ Edited ]

Yep, mine just did this today. @Khang just FYI. I know you guys are looking into it. =)

Support Link: https://help.nextbit.com/hc/en-us
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

B-W wrote:

Yep, mine just did this today. @Khang just FYI. I know you guys are looking into it. =)

I thought this was fixed, but I'll have the engineering team take a look at it again.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Same happend to me just now, latest update!

Fixes it with the suggested steps above!

//M

Rebel 2.6

I can confirm it's still an issue. I had two apps disappear today - Airdroid and Chrome. Unlike the previous time this happened to me, neither app was in a folder.