The icons disappear into the widget screen?

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: The icons disappear into the widget screen?

blogjam wrote:
I can confirm it's still an issue. I had two apps disappear today - Airdroid and Chrome. Unlike the previous time this happened to me, neither app was in a folder.

Can you tell me exactly what happened? What were you trying to do, their positions on the launcher?

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

Yes, they reappear in the widgets screen. I didn't notice what happened when I lost Chrome, but Airdroid is repeatable. When I download it it appears on the second page of icons, fourth row, first position. If I try and move it to a folder on either page it leaps up to the top left icon on that page and disappears onto the widget screen.
Rebel 1.2

[ Edited ]

Hey guys, 

I have just upgraded my Robin to official android 7 firmware. After that, I have restarted my Robin and some of the apps that were stored in the folder disappeared. I still can find them in "all apps" but there is no way how to put them back on my home screen.  Can somebody help me to solve this issue? 

Here are steps:

Android 6 

1. Apps stored in folder
  2. Firmware upgrade to android 7
  3. First launch everything works except some icons are bigger than the others(see attachment) 
  4. Reboot
  5. Icons are all the same
  6. Reboot
  7. Folder with apps is gone

Thanks