Nextbit Robin Factory Images

Rebel 2.8

Re: Nextbit Robin Factory Images

@LeonardosRobin Hi Leo, YES !! I got brand new device, with Original Package. nextbit customer care works very fast and fine..

LeonardosRobin wrote:

@mahejen Hi there, I will also receive a Robin replacement device, and I have some questions.

It looks like new, or it is new?

Does it come in Original packaging with all accesories?

Thanks,

Rebel 2.6

Rebel 2.8

Re: Nextbit Robin Factory Images - for india

please provide Factory Images for Indian Robin

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Hi @prasadchalasani,

Factory images are the same for your Robin. There's no "indian" version of it, although you probably bought it in Flipkart, it's the same, so don't worry, here you have them: https://modders.nextbit.com/1450.zip

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 2.8

Thank you david. It clears all my problems

Rebel 2.6

hey bro my device is locked and after updating it is stucked on boot lock and i tried to unlock it using fastboot mode but its not working and i'm not able to use the dev options in the setting as the device is stucked at boot loop so please help me how to do flash the factory image as i tried but the script is not moving further from sending segment

Rebel 2.8

Rebel 1.8

Will there be a factory image posted for the new Android N release? Will it be in this forum thread, or another location? Thank you!

Rebel 2.8

@KhangWill you post the latest image with Nougat?

Thanks!

Rebel 3.0

Waiting for im about to get 5 new devices for sale and i need it for hebrew language
Rebel 2.8

Mr. Khang. the Nougat stable build is rolled out now. So shall we expect a 7.0 factory image here?