Nextbit Robin Factory Images

Rebel 3.0

Re: Nextbit Robin Factory Images

I can't so anything in bootloader. The driver is gone, and I can't get it to install again. I blame it on Windows 10! Flashing Windows 7 back now, I'm sure it'll work then. I already had twrp and root. Seen 6.0.1 update and that's when everything fell apart. I'll update my status when I get 7 back up. Thanks for quick response.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Here you have the drivers: (Can't you install them?) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_Lpp5Iqj6wT2cwRkVBS2pOT1k/view
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 3.0

Tried them, system error cause of win 10. Access denied! Garbage win 10. Win 7 runs so much better.
Rebel 3.0

Update to my bootloader problem.

WINDOWS 10! After installing 7 again, everything works perfect.

Thanks guys.
Rebel 3.0

That's odd! My windows 10 dev. PC and laptop work flawlessly... Did you try using the manufacturer code in the fastboot options at the time? I think it's fastboot -I 0x2cf I'm almost positive I have my manufacturer number wrong but if you Google it or look into the forum for the unlocking guide it'll be there!

It's funny because on one hand I had to do it, and then on laptop I didn't, but that was because I had latest naked USB drivers and latest SDK installed.
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

@PhlexPlexico the number is "-i 0x2c3f"

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Rebel 2.8

I can not flash the new images via this tool.Can you check the files? Ive posted 290 next to 19f. I am getting an error on fastboot. Something like "cant recognize fastboot" There is a mac file in the new build but not in the old one. Just trying to return back to stock. I flashed the 19f build without a hitch but when I take the ota it fails and ends in a bootloop. I keep getting  an error about the partition. 

Rebel 2.8

UPDATE

Im not an expert but I think there is a problem with the newest zip "290"

I think the newest file (290) has only the mac version. When comparing the files they dont look the same. I deleted the files in  "290" that werent in the "19f" and then added the ones from "19f" to the "290" and it worked like a champ. Im now on stock "290" 

I looked at the files in the "290" zip and the mac version and the windows version are the same, hence wont work on windows.

Recognized Developer

Do you guys have the firmware images available somewhere?  (NON-HLOS.bin / tz, etc etc)  The posted builds don't seem to contain them.

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Hey there @cyanogen,

I've contacted our team about it and I'll try to have an answer for you soon.

Best,

Khang

#NextNow