Nextbit Robin Factory Images

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Nextbit Robin Factory Images

@kenshinhimura you have to use the command "fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem lock"

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

kenshinhimura wrote:

Thanks David.

Is there anyway that i can get rid of this  message "Your device has been unlocked and NExtbit OS can't be checked for tampering" everytime i startup the phone?

Thanks for your help.

First: I love Rurouni Kenshin. Second: We're looking into that screen to see if it's something we absolutely need.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Hi

A couple of questions:

• Can you provide the commands to flash the fastboot images through Linux?
  • Is there a mirror for this? The download links are too slow!

Rebel 3.0

I'm struggling to flash the stock to my phone. It's connected, in fastboot mode, but when I run the flash-all.bat it just says waiting for devices. 

Rebel 2.8

Same here. I had purchased this phone assuming that it was developer friendly (as the Nexus). It is friendly to modders, but the process is quite cumbersome and painful. I will be returning my phone to Flipkart today.

Rebel 3.0

@anshuljain Actually, it took a little tinkering about, went over to XDA and got a zip of the stock image, sideloaded it onto my phone. I suppose it's mostly a good thing that I remember a thing or two about this after my first, hilariously bad, attempts at rooting my old Nexus 7. 

Rebel 2.8

I wish my experience was as smooth as yours. I'm facing a very simple issue of simu_flash command not working with Ubuntu. I cannot get the flash script to work with Windows, so I went to my trusty Linux laptop which has fastboot and adb working. I've never had to spend so much time with my Nexus 5, OPO, Mi4...all of which were rooted, bootloader unlocked and modded.

Hola! Updated with latest factory image Smiley Happy

#NextNow

anshuljain wrote:

Hi

A couple of questions:

• Can you provide the commands to flash the fastboot images through Linux?
  • Is there a mirror for this? The download links are too slow!

The fastboot file provided by Foxconn doesn't work on Linux. Mac/Windows only. Sorry, don't have a mirror for this for faster downloads. I can look into it though!

#NextNow

anshuljain wrote:

I wish my experience was as smooth as yours. I'm facing a very simple issue of simu_flash command not working with Ubuntu. I cannot get the flash script to work with Windows, so I went to my trusty Linux laptop which has fastboot and adb working. I've never had to spend so much time with my Nexus 5, OPO, Mi4...all of which were rooted, bootloader unlocked and modded.

Is the phone just not getting recognized by your computer? What is the problem with the flash script. It works flawlessly here. 

#NextNow