Unbrick Tool for Mac and Windows

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Re: Unbrick Tool for Mac and Windows

What are you using to theme? CM Theme Engine?

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

hello i cant get into fastboot mode im stuck in android recovery and ive never rooted, do have any help with that?

Rebel 2.6

/Users/Momo1259/Desktop/1350/flash-all.sh: line 70: ./fastboot: No such file or directory

this what i get when i try to do the steps....

Rebel 3.0

OMGGGGGGGG. DejaVu. I updated the software (450) and even removed the "enter pattern when rebooting" and now the phone is in a boot loop again for this version. Any idea of what makes this occur and what steps are to be done before an update?

I am Bootunlocked but on Stock Rom. This is crazy.

Rebel 3.0

[ Edited ]

I am going to do the boot Unbrick too that was last released and will let you guys know if it works.

Update: Whew, the unbricking tool worked. Once I restarted, it went to download the update.

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

If you run into some problems, don't worry. I'll be posting the factory image files for the latest update tomorrow which work on Mac and PC...(working on a linux option).

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Hi Khang,

By steps after running "flash-all.bat", I'm getting "writing partitions...." for long time. Should I restart the flow?

I got the loop boot issue after update the OTA yesterday.

p/s: You edited the post with new image link 1450 but forget to edit "1350 directory" at the open command step Smiley Tongue

Rebel 2.8

I get over this by using another usb cable. Smiley Happy

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Thanks Khang. I was stupid enough to apply the OTA update (to try and get up to the September security patches) without thinking about the root and TWRP. Hit the bootloop, but your instructions worked perfectly.

I opted for 'no' when it asked if I wanted to wipe the device. This did not produce any issues.

I will emphasis how long you have to wait for the phone to reboot at the end, it took more than 10 mintues for mine to reboot and the whole time I had an itchy trigger finger to press a button somewhere, but Khang's advice was right on the money. Great support on this front, thanks.

EDIT: Obviously lost TWRP as the recovery is overwritten in the process, but that's no big deal. Thanks again.

Rebel 2.8

Don't mind. But I can't even do it after all this guidance. Kindly help. Whenever I try to enter that text in command prompt it says "it is not recognized as internal or external command, operable program or batch file"