Unbrick Tool for Mac and Windows

Rebel 3.2

Re: Unbrick Tool for Mac and Windows

brogdonbr wrote:

I was rooted, using TWRP, and Xposed. I decided to go back to stock so as to try the Nougat beta. I had hoped to do this by simply flashing the stock reovery and re-locking the bootloader, but in the end, I decided to go ahead run the "flash-all" script when the beta update failed to go back to having a Day 1 device. Device boots into recovery and fastboot fine. Drivers are no issue. But the process seems to hang at the same spot

Try to download the files again, and if still hangs, try an older version (the Beta will still be newer than either of them)

DiabolicJourney_SpaRky / Midnight - Fosman DURA-T Crystal - TMobile
Rebel 2.6

@Khang I have twrp installed and was using aospa. Now while installing omni rom i formatted the device through twrp. Now i do not have the zip in my phone as it has been deleted and can not copy it as the device is not being detected by my pc. While trying to flash 1450, I am stuck on "waiting for devices"
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

itzanoop wrote:
@Khang I have twrp installed and was using aospa. Now while installing omni rom i formatted the device through twrp. Now i do not have the zip in my phone as it has been deleted and can not copy it as the device is not being detected by my pc. While trying to flash 1450, I am stuck on "waiting for devices"

Just make sure you have all  the drivers installed and make sure in fastboot mode, your phone is recognized prior to trying to flash.

#NextNow
Rebel 2.6

Unable to find any driver. The driver does not work that was found through the community.

Rebel 3.2

TWRP supports MTP, you can plug in your Robin while in Recovery and copy the files over.

DiabolicJourney_SpaRky / Midnight - Fosman DURA-T Crystal - TMobile
Rebel 2.8

I have bootloop closed bootloader, How do I fix this?

Rebel 2.6

did you find any solution for this ? my device is locked and stucked at boot loop and script is not moving .
Rebel 2.6

hi Khang ,

as i was trying to root my phone which resulted in the boot loop after instaling supersu through twrp, now i have downloaded the 1450.zip and extracted it and ran the script flash-all.bat device rebooted into bootloader several times and then it seems to be stuck for more than an hour now at this stage

simu_flash:9f1f3e58:system
sending segment 1 of 'system' (2607056 KB)...

so how long does it usuay take to flash the system img to the robin?

do i have to do something or leave the device as it is?

Rebel 2.6

now i tried three times with 2 hours max for each try but still the fastboot is stuck at the same stage also i tried downloadind the 1450.zip again which is also stuck at the same stage , now trying to download 1350.zip, will post if the problem still persists

Rebel 2.6

Still unable to flash the system.img to my robin, anyone can help me on this?