backup of unmodified robin system with the latest update

Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: backup of unmodified robin system with the latest update

Try using android sdk platform-tools, using adb and fastboot from there

D
Join the Nextbit squad! I'll be pleased to help you if you send me a PM!
rw
Rebel 3.0

david wrote:
Try using android sdk platform-tools, using adb and fastboot from there

D

well, i did using fastboot, and so on.
and this is why i said the update.zip corrupt. or maybe something wrong with this robin. all the img fastbooting and wiping and unlocking oem or even locking back oem, still i failed to update.

Rebel 3.2

I would get the same 74% error when I would try side loading it. I don't know why it would happen so I gave up doing it that way and just kept trying to get my system to be stock so I could update normally
rw
Rebel 3.0

axelhei wrote:
I would get the same 74% error when I would try side loading it. I don't know why it would happen so I gave up doing it that way and just kept trying to get my system to be stock so I could update normally

man, can you upload somewhere else. it doesnt support resume capability. i mean that sharefile host. thanks.

@rw I know you used fastboot, but you are using "Minimal ADB and fastboot", which last version is from August 2015. I'd better use latest ADB and fastboot version. Download the sdk from here and the install platform-tools from the sdk manager: http://developer.android.com/intl/es/sdk/index.html#Other

D
Rebel 3.0

Yeah definitely good to use the latest tools, I found out when first rooting it gave some issues (I.e. no detection with the -i flag). Installed SDK tools and everything seemed to work wonderfully!

@Miry with stock factory images, restoring this system image from twrp orked for you, no? Thanks

D
Rebel 3.2

That is correct @david, I installed the factory Image, then restored the files provided by @axelhei and then flashed SuperSu through adb sideload. Now I have the F build number and everything up and running.

Mint Condition

Ok, thanks @Miry!

D