Robin 2.0

Rebel 2.8

Robin 2.0

[ Edited ]

If a Nextbit Robin 2.0 could be made, I would like

1. A camera that takes beautiful pictures
  2. A beautiful screen, possibly 2K or more
  3. Larger battery that lasts all day with heavy use, possibly some the next day
  4. Wireless charging
  5. USB Type-C with Quickcharging 3.0
  6. A headphone jack
  7. Front facing speakers
  8. NFC
  9. Fingerprint sensor that doesn't die on you
  10. USB OTG support
  11. Support with the Google Daydream View
  12. Google Assisant
  13. Same design but make it obvious that it's 2.0

I hope all of these are possible and I will pay however much it costs as long as it's reliable

8 REPLIES
Rebel 2.8

Re: Robin 2.0

so you want a google pixel

Rebel 2.8

No, I want a new Nextbit Robin that is made my Nextbit and looks like the Robin. I want it to be better than the Pixel

Rebel 2.8

me too...i dumped the pixel and bought the robin....i'd add to your list the moto features that allow the device to detect when u are driving...read your messages to you..boom..perfect phone. i'll hold my breath. 

Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

I'm having problems with my Robin, the batter draining too fast, lagging while apps are updating, getting too hot from normal use, and the fingerprint sensor stopped working. I still think it's a good phone and it can be improved later in the future, all we can do is wait and we might just get lucky

Rebel 2.8

Although that is a great list (and the list I think most of us have for any flagship in 2017) if you still want them to make a cheap yet powerful phone, they're definitely going to have to cut some corners. The screen will probably be the first (1080 panels can look really good anyways, especially AMOLED ones) and the camera second, cause I've yet to see a mid ranger with an A-1 camera.

Rebel 3.0

Seems a bit off topic to post this here, it's not really an announcement, nor is it about the beta.
Rebel 2.8

I was going to say s7
Rebel 2.8

A 2K+ screen would just waste battery. A 1080P screen is just fine for now. If anything an amoled panel would be great.