Robin 2 Wishlist

PV
Rebel 1.2

Robin 2 Wishlist

[ Edited ]

So the next will Razer Robin! Right?

If there is a Robin2 kindly stick with the same design principles,colors,value. I would like to see a new Robin with below specs

Qualcomm SD821(835 is better choice)

4GB/6GB LPPDR4 ram (1866MHz)

64GB/128GB UFS2.0/2.1 memory.  

Camera with 1.55um or greater pixel and 1.7 aperture OIS+EIS,4k HDR video recording (12MP>)

Ultrapixel 1.7aperture AF front facing camera+ Flash like Retina flash

Full HD SAMOLED display with calibarated color spectrum without black border

Keep zero gap flat screen in all your future modle

Hires Audio quality Like HTC M8/M9 + 

Dual speaker best in class

Hires microphone

VoLTE

Best possible battery capacity to long duration usage

USB PD charging support

USB OTG

Use same simple smooth cloud first android OS with latest possible version

if you're planning for 2 devices. Make one 4.9"size and Other 5.5" bazeless display

2 varients also will better 

4.9" 2 Models - One single Sim model and Other Dual Sim model and  Both SIM are 4G enabled.

5.5" 2 Models- One single Sim model and Other Dual Sim model and  Both SIM are 4G enabled.

2 REPLIES
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

Re: Robin 2 Wishlist

[ Edited ]

I hope this happens, but according to the quotes I'm getting from credible sources (CNET being the most credible), we are not getting a Robin 2 (not sure if this means we are or not getting any new smartphone at all this year, just under a different name) as stated by the sources:

"While Nextbit will remain an independently operated unit that designs and develops products, don't hold your breath for another round of Robin anytime soon. Although Razer plans to hang on to the Nextbit and Robin names, Moss said, another Robin phone isn't on the radar for now." - CNet

https://www.cnet.com/news/nextbit-robin-phone-will-be-no-more-as-new-owner-razer-steps-in/

"Nextbit co-founder Tom Moss told CNET that a Robin 2 is not in the cards, at least not for now. Whatever the company does have planned under new ownership remains a mystery for the time being.

"As for future products, I'm strictly forbidden from breathing a word about them," Moss said."

-PC Gamer

http://www.pcgamer.com/razer-buys-cloud-phone-startup-nextbit/

And from the Press part of Razer's website:

"Razer has a track record of disrupting industries where our technology and ability to design and innovate have allowed us to dominate categories with longstanding incumbents, such as the peripherals and laptop categories. With the talent that Nextbit brings to Razer, we look forward to unleashing more disruption and growing our business in new areas.” - Razer

http://www.razerzone.com/press/detail/press-releases/nextbit-becomes-part-of-the-razer-family

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm only quotting the sources.

Signature Fonts
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

Re: Robin 2 Wishlist

For now that is (we aren't getting a Robin 2). Forgot to put that in there.

Signature Fonts