Cracked Screen

SOLVED
Rebel 2.8

Cracked Screen

After about 45 days using nextbit robin and the bumps case I dropped it flat on its face.

The screen shattered pretty good.

It is becoming unbearable.

I called service. They tell me thye have no solution for this problem.

That I should have 3d party insurance.

Well I don't but I do have an extra Samsung Galaxy S5 that I have used for a solid year before the nextbit, no case, dropeed many times no cracks.

So I guess I will be switching back.

Mind boggling how a company would come to market with a phone that has no way for a cracked screen to be fixed.

Very dissapointed in the product and the service.

21 REPLIES
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Cracked Screen

Hey @Ashermack. Nextbit is currently working on a replacement program for follies like this. Hang tight.

@Khang @_kay_

I do not work for Nextbit; I am an expert on the product though. PM if needed.

Contact me through PM if I am needed.

Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee

Ashermack wrote:

After about 45 days using nextbit robin and the bumps case I dropped it flat on its face.

The screen shattered pretty good.

It is becoming unbearable.

I called service. They tell me thye have no solution for this problem.

That I should have 3d party insurance.

Well I don't but I do have an extra Samsung Galaxy S5 that I have used for a solid year before the nextbit, no case, dropeed many times no cracks.

So I guess I will be switching back.

Mind boggling how a company would come to market with a phone that has no way for a cracked screen to be fixed.

Very dissapointed in the product and the service.

Hey @Ashermack - I'm sorry that you broke your screen. We're in the process of getting our RMA service set up. Can you please PM me your information? 

#NextNow
Rebel 2.8

Does anyone know if there is any more information on this? I cracked my screen on my Electric today (this **bleep** case was useless, I wish they made Otterboxes for these) and it doesn't look like there's any information on replacement screens or repairs. Are we any closer to a solution than we were a month ago? Thanks!
Nextbit Employee Nextbit Employee
Rebel 3.0

my screen cracked on end of 1st week i got the phone Smiley Tongue 

The case too silky and got slip out from my pocket when i step out from car Smiley Frustrated

now i have broken screen and malfunction top speaker Smiley Sad

you are not alone Smiley Very Happy  

cheers

@kwangz gah on the malfunctioning speaker Smiley Sad 

But maybe you could consider recording a video to show the malfunctioning speaker and let customer service know? You can upload the video to google drive and link the customer service rep to the video on Live Chat (Available between 9am PST and 6pm PST Just go here and scroll all the way down: https://help.nextbit.com for the Live Chat option)

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

there's already another post mentioned the top speaker faulty which Nextbit knew alr Smiley Happy

cheers

@kwangz what did the customer service rep say about the top speaker? Smiley Happy

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

since no repair service, Nextbit mentioned will replace the phone. 

But unluckily, 2days after that my screen cracked. No warranty claim if there's physical damage Smiley Sad