Cracked Screen

SOLVED
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Re: Cracked Screen

@kwangz Smiley Sad That is really, really, unlucky. Is it possible you RMA for cracked screen instead? But that means it is USD$99+shipping. If you are okay with that, that is. 

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

Yep, Nextbit offer me the RMA. 

I'm still considering as the total cost =  99 + shipping (2 way) + possible custom clearance fee again

which then in total would be quite costly. 

Indeed, i was asking if I could just get the refund with deduct off the repair and one way shipping Smiley Tongue 

As of now just going to live with an earphone standby always Smiley Very Happy

@kwangz Haha i don't think that is possible Smiley Tongue But i guess maybe just hang in there till you decide if the $99+shipping is worth it and beyond you threshold of tolerance :x I actually lived with a broken LCD on my note 2 for about half a year Smiley Tongue

Have what it takes to be part of our squad? Find out here || Happy to help POLITE & CONSIDERATE people when I can Smiley Very Happy!
Rebel 3.0

cracked screen i still able to bear with it, but the top speaker where i cant answer phone without earphone that's the most annoying part. Smiley Tongue

Rebel 2.6

I have the same issue please help am not yet used the phone .

@fasilfazil oh dear. How did tge screen crack? Where was your phone purchased from?

Rebel 2.6

I bought from Flipkart India .it's dropped from hand .not yet inserted the sim card .if u want I'll send the images

@fasilfazil Smiley Sad that must suck Smiley Sad unfortunately, for cracked screens, i dont believe they are covered by warranty. I would suggest to contact flipkart to check on the price to repair the screen. But if it is a mild crack, you might want to stick a glass protector over it and continue using if the repair price is too high. Urgh. I really feel for you! 

Ses
Rebel 2.6

My screen is a cracked. I went to a booth to get it changed but he hasn't even seen a nextbit. I hate a cracked screen. It's one drop away from shattered. The case is silky and too big for my little hand to grab a grip of it. The cases dont seem like they will fix the problem. I like the phone but this cracked screen is not the business.
Rebel 3.0

does having a tempered glass protector actually protect the screen from drop cracks?

i've been using my Robin with Fosmon case but no protector & i'm feeling a bit concerned.