[OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

Ps
Rebel 3.0

Re: [OFFICIAL] Omni for Nextbit Robin [7.1.1][Weeklies]

@xBane_

I have  used this rom, you will really love it, Customizing it will take a bit of time but once it sets, gaming can be done easily. Doesn't get hot and as I read you found Lineage OS latest build to be smooth ( i do too) you'll find this one smoother than melted butter. Smiley Happy

I did not face any problems with fingerprint scanning or phone getting hot. Camera is fine.

I personally am waiting for nougat from Nextbit and currently using Lineage OS on one device and stock on other.

What led me away from Omni is I have been using CM since Oneplus days (more than 2 years now) and feel it closer to home territory with privcay gaurd, layout settings etc.

Mind you as a user I do not try and fix which isn't broken, case in point was still using CM11S for 2 years as the batttery life was amazing on OPO and that build was bug free ( I know kitkat rocked on OPO)

Good thing we are not spoilt by choices and only have handful of roms to choose from. Let us know how it goes or if you get stuck somewhere.

Rebel 3.0

Also using Omni and very happy with it performance wise. Its been a while since I was on stock MM or beta-N, so I can't compare.

Camera is a bit slow, so I use the official Google Camera (you can find it on APKMirror or follow a Play Store link from your phone--it cannot be found from Robin by searching). I also have used the Lightroom camera for raw shooting if that's your thing.

Caveat: I don't do any gaming.

Rebel 2.8

Everything works great expect the camera
Recognized Developer

camera works perfectly fine and will be getting improvements soon.

Rebel 3.0

Has been suffering issues with phone app, that has been force closing after a missed call
Using google phone app
Stock - Gapps. Plz, help the rom has been the most stable of all i have ever used, phone app force closing has become very annoying bug for me plzzz help
Rebel 3.0

Set it as the default phone app.

Rebel 3.0

That has been the default phone app, but the phone app crashing has become daily annoyer for me right now... Any other way around, can I install any other default phone ui?
Rebel 2.8

[ Edited ]

Drivers problem with camera too... black screen and crash.

Edit : Finaly, reflash OmniRom, Reboot, download latest SuperSu, Flash SuperSu, Reboot and it's ok : camera is now working.

Lastest SuperSu : https://download.chainfire.eu/1021/SuperSU/SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip

Rebel 2.8

You can flash the stock opengapps package. It comes with the Google phone app.

Rebel 3.0

Re: Omni for Nextbit Robin [ALPHA] 20160721

Can I simply flash this over Nougat beta (Build: Robin_Nougat_72) or should I really get the 1450 stock before flashing this?