will we get android N update for Robin ?

Rebel 3.2

Re: will we get android N update for Robin ?

Well android N is pretty good by far if the reviews are to be believed... I've used it a bit on my mom's nexus 6p and certain aspects of it like the quick toggles on the notification hub are really good features.

However, one thing I have noticed is that crashing of apps etc is more frequent on 7.0 as compared to 6.0.1. It's not a huge problem, but you do notice it over the course of a few weeks.. So 7.1 brings much needed stability to the platform.
Otherwise feature wise, there isn't much to go on, dose, quick toggles, settings app UI updates, instant apps and few more improvements that's it.
Rebel on the Rise Rebel on the Rise

[ Edited ]

Yeah.... 

7.0 crashes a good bunch more than 6.0! Hope 7.1 makes it more stable.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Y0E0z
Nextbit Product Expert Nextbit Product Expert

Honestly i've had way less crashes on 7.0 then 6.0.1 on my nexus 6p. Battery has jumped up by an hour aswell so I get over 5hrs SOT now. Have you tried a factory reset to fix the issues with crashing?

Also yes, N should be out sometime in q4 for Robin Smiley Happy

Darragh

Want to be part of the team? Find out how: https://programs.nextbit.com.
Rebel 3.2

Yes I have actually, and you're absolutely right on the battery improvements but I checked the Google forums and there's been a number of cases where crashes have been more pronounced in 7.0 as compared to 6.0.1.. Guess you were lucky in your experience but as I said it's only noticeable over the course of some weeks. So it's not such a hassle.
Rebel 3.0

@Chacko1 Considering that Nextbit Robin first reach cusomterś hand in March, that means update will be flowing till at least March 2018? Will be great if the Nextbit team can confirm this.

Rebel 3.0

@DeathMoJo Marshmellow already has Doze, so you are already rocking that in the Robin. With Nś rendition of Doze, however, itś more aggressive in that it can enter into doze mode even if the phone is in the pocket instead of resting for hours on the phone.

Rebel 3.0

yaojintham wrote:

@DeathMoJo Marshmellow already has Doze, so you are already rocking that in the Robin. With Nś rendition of Doze, however, itś more aggressive in that it can enter into doze mode even if the phone is in the pocket instead of resting for hours on the phone.

@yaojintham Ahh got it! Thanks for the clarification, last time i had Android was 3.0 something lol.

Highlighted
Rebel 1.0

today or in upcoming 2-3 days ... Team got Final aproval from Google.